❤️ Forgive me ❤️

Continuation of previous chapter :-

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Armaan gets a call from the trust for an important meeting so he leaves sanjeevani and goes for it. Gang and interns continues to do their work. Not only hospital work but also there is so much work for the event to do and there are only 5 days left for the event.

Gang decides to work at home also for the event as there is not much time left. Interns suggest that they also will join them to help after finishing their shifts but inside they are curious to see Armaan's house. Gang was reluctant at first but agreed as they have to finish the work in time.

After their duties gang reaches home along with interns. Interns were excited and curious to know about Armaan's living.

As soon as they enter they are greeted by the snoring nana who laid on the couch sleeping. They sigh and says to interns to take their seats on the sofa. Shilpa goes to the kitchen to get some refreshments, Anjali and Muskaan runs to their room as to use the washroom first. Atul and Rahul also go to their room to freshen up.

Interns were looking at whole house in awe as it was a big and beautiful house. Shilpa comes with some tea,coffee and cool water in her hands. She serves the interns one by one and while serving to Rohit ,she glares at him as he was just staring at her with his idiotic smile. Soon he comes out of his trance and takes the coffee but he was happy that he got some time to spend with her other than hospital.

" Is this Dr. Mallik's house ?" T asks her curiously when shilpa sat along with them.

" Yeah, this is Armaan's house." Shilpa says smiling.

" It's beautiful." Mehak says.

" Yeah..... Armaan has a very good taste." Shilpa agrees with her.

" Can I ask you something?" T asks her and Shilpa nods.

"You are intern right? So how come you are so close to armaan.....i mean senior doctors?" T asks her confused.

" I am an intern in Mumbai sanjeevani from past 10 months. We all met there only and at first I was also like you all others astonished and amused by these people,their friendship,their mischiefs,their love but eventually I became close to them and I am very much happy that they accepted me as one of them." Shilpa says grinning and they all nod their heads.

" Oye kotte rukh, Tera himmat kaise hua ki aake mere bathroom use Karne ke liye?" Muskaan yells coming after Rahul who walks carelessly and plops on the sofa.

"Bathroom use Karne ke liye himmat ki Kya zarurat hai?" Rahul replies.

" Anji ke baad mein jaane waali thi bathroom mein, par tum mujhe dhakha dekhe bathroom mein guss gayye ho. Tumharaa bathroom hai na room mein tum mere bathroom kyun use Kiya." Muskaan says pointing her finger at him.

" Arey yaar woh Atul bathroom se baahar hi nahi nikhal Raha tha isiliye.Aur Iss Mein Kya problem hai? Ab jaake bathroom use Kar sakte ho na tum." Rahul replies shrugging.

" Yuck! Mein doosra bathroom use karoongi ,tumhaara use Karne ke baad mein usme kabhi nahi jaaungi."
She says and continues...... "Khankajurey,ullu ke patte,kaminey......"

" Arey chup ho jaao tum dono ,aate hi shuru ho gayye.....sone bhi nahi dete hai shaanthi see." Nana sits up in the couch shouting at them.

" Yeh log yaha Kya Kar rahe hai? Aur apple kaha hai?" Nana asks looking at interns.

" Yeh log humein help Karne ke liye aaye hai Kaam mein aur armaan aatha hi hoga." Anjali says coming to the living room.

Soon they all started working on the event. Anjali calls the caterers to make sure that nothing should go wrong with the food. Muskaan makes sure about the guests lists who are invited and not invited yet. Interns works on the costumes and songs. Shilpa writes down the things that are finished done and are yet to be done. Rahul and Atul discuss about the props and decorations.