What about our future?

Sanjeevani:

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing just need to talk to you"

"For talking dragging me into this room is not necessary"

" I want to talk to you alone"

" Ok......tell me "

"Something is bothering you right?"

"No nothing may be  just some work stress"

"Ohh come on now I am just tired of your reasons.......just headache......just work stress....... everything and all."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you will say all this reasons but you will never say the actual reason"

"It is nothing like that......why are you thinking like that?"

"Because I know the actual reason "

" And what is that?"

" Simple......... ARMAAN".

" What are you saying ?"

" I am saying what I am seeing.....
Not only me any blind person also can say that the reason for your headaches, restlessness, worrying, stress.......and all is about just one word ARMAAN".
.
.
.
.
.

Siddhant and Riddhima will be having conversation with each other in a room in which Sid dragged riddhima with the urge of asking reasons for her weird behaviour.

Sid was losing his temper of riddhima's constant denial of sharing her problem. Sid at last bursted out at what he wanted to do from many days but what he gets is just her silence.

" Riddhima I am asking you something" Sid says to her and she just looks up.

" Don't you get it riddhima nowadays you are just thinking a lot about armaan more than required?" Sid asks angrily and she just stood dumb at her place.

" If armaan is here you will be thinking about him, if he is away you will be worrying about him, if he talks or move close with any other girl you will get jealous, if he is avoiding you or doing his own work also it doesn't go well with you, if he is trying to move on in his life then you will not allow him to...........all  you think is just Armaan that's it." Sid bursted out everything in his mind at riddhima who stood still in her place with tears forming in her eyes.

" What's all this riddhima? What we are doing with our life? Have you thought about our future?" Sid questions her shaking her shoulders and she looks at him with tears.

"Sid it's not like what you are thinking I.... I.....I am....j.... just worry about h...him." riddhima says stuttering and he sighs.

" I am worried about our future.....our life ahead riddhima........I think our relationship has no future" Sid says to her looking into her eyes and riddhima stood shocked.

" No....no....no don't say like that please I am trying hard to make this happen" riddhima says in fear.

" I don't think it's working riddhima" Sid says looking down.

" Please give me a chance Sid.......I know I am a very bad wife......I am trying hard.......but.......I......please Sid.....I don't want to break this marriage Sid please" riddhima pleads him by holding his arms.

" Riddhima it's not only you but me also.......I am also unable to become a good husband......my love is not enough to forget your love for armaan" Sid says sadly.

" Don't say like that please, armaan is my past and you are my present......and we both should try to make this marriage work for our future." Riddhima tries to make him understand.

" But riddhima we are trying but nothing is happening.......we can't be just friends whole life right......" Sid says and riddhima stood rooted in her  place.

"We are husband and wife but there is nothing like husband and wife between us. I know it is difficult to get over your past but still how many days we will pretend like normal couple outside and inside we are just like roommates living under same roof."Sid says angrily to riddhima who stood there thinking what all he was saying.

" I know Sid.....I am telling right I am such a bad wife......but we cannot do this.......I mean we have to live in this marriage.....in this relation...... marriage is not a kids game" riddhima again pleads him.

" Exactly..... that's what I am saying that marriage is not a kids game" saying this Sid storms out of the room angrily leaving riddhima behind.

Riddhima stood there not understanding what to do. She will be thinking that she will let this marriage break......she will talk to Sid at home about this but she also knows that what Sid said was completely right but being an Indian traditional girl she has some values and respect towards institution of marriage. She blinks her tears away and resumes back to her duty.

On the other hand Sid goes towards locker room. He thinks he said a lot to riddhima very harshly. But what he could do, he lost his temper when riddhima was walking in a trance thinking about armaan. He knows it is not easy for her to move on,to forget her past especially when it is about armaan it is hard to forget but today he couldn't stop himself. He felt he shouldn't have behaved like that as he himself want this marriage to work but not break. He sadly sighs and goes back to his duty.

******

At home Sid and Riddhima will be standing in front of each other not knowing how to make the conversation. Riddhima starts by saying sorry to him and asks him to give a chance to be a good wife.
Sid also asks her sorry and says that they try to make this marriage work. They both agree and hug each other.

To be continued...........

Love AR.