❤️ DARD ❤️

Continuation of previous chapter :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" ARMAAN !!!!! "

A loud shriek turned everyone's attention to the entrance of the cafe. Gang looks at Riddhima standing there with shock and gets panicked while armaan will be looking down clenching his fists controlling his anger.

Riddhima runs towards armaan in a swift motion and stops when she looks at the blood on the table and floor. She looks at his hand from where blood is oozing out and tears flows from her eyes seeing him hurt.

" Armaan......" She whispers walking close to him but he doesn't look at her.

She takes his bleeding hand in her hands and looks at his blood filled hand . Tears from her eyes fall in his palm making him look at her. His features soften and gets worried seeing riddhima crying.

" Armaan.....kitna khoon beh Raha hai......itni chot kaise lagi hai tumhe?....... Yeh kaise harkatein karte rahte ho tum ? Tum itni laaparwaah kaise ho sakte ho armaan?......." Riddhima rants in panic and Armaan will be just staring at her with bloodshot eyes and tears in it.

" Yeh Sab kaise hua?" Ridz asks looking at him crying.

" Ridzy galthi se glass toot gayyi aur armaan ko lag gayyi." Anji lies to her and ridz looks at her not believing.

" Arey yeh Sab chodo , bulbul jaake pehle apple ko Patti laga lo,bahut khoon beh Raha hai." Says nana who reaches behind riddhima.

T gasps when she heard bulbul. Now she came to know that this girl is bulbul whom armaan loves. She just watches them stunned.

Riddhima drags him fastly out of the cafeteria and goes towards his cabin while armaan just let her drag him calmly. Gang with panic and interns with curiosity follows them.

Armaan and Riddhima goes into his cabin. She runs to the cabinets for the first aid box and comes to armaan making him sit on the couch there. She bends and kneels on the floor taking his hand in hers.

Gang comes to the them and stands by the glass door trying to peek in hovering over each other. Interns stood far away from them and looks at the gang with wide eyes when they saw them peeking into the Hitler's cabin.

She dresses his hand not caring to wipe her tears which are flowing continuously and Armaan just stares at her actions. He moves his free hand to her face and wipes her tears away. She looks at him tears spilling out of her again which are stabbing his heart.

" Riddhima, please don't cry."

" Armaan...... Yeh sab kaise hua?"

" Bataaya na.....galthi se ho Gayya."

" Tum aur mein acche se jaanthe Hain yeh Sach nahi hai."

" Leave it."

He says and looks away with anger.

" No,tell me."

She pressurise him staring at him.

"Maine kaha na riddhima chod dho, koi farak nahi padtha."

He looks at her and glowers at her.

She flinches but she does not give up.

" Farak padtha hai !!! "

She shouts standing up from her place and he just looks at her eyes filled with tears.

" Mujhe farak padtha hai Armaan. Tum aise gusse mein aake kudh ko chot pahunchaathe ho.....aur tum chaahthe ho ki mein aise hi jaane Doon tumhe.......tumhe dard mein dekh Kar mein chup kaise rah sakti Hoon?.......bolo armaan."