Armaan's apology and freindship

Next day in SANJEEVANI:

Armaan enters sanjeevani to sort out everything,he goes to locker room to see Shilpa but sees ridz,sid,Jp,jiggy.So armaan asks JP about Shilpa,seeing this riddhima frowns but keep silent just then Shilpa enters. Armaan wants to talk to her but just then announcement made for armaan so he goes off from there.

All were doing their duties when armaan is searching for shilpa.when he finds her in a room reading something he goes there and starts the conversation.

Ar: Aa..mmm....umm.....Dr.Shilpa I want to talk to you for few mins.

Shilpa: huh?....umm...yeah sure...
Kahiyeh Kya baat Hai?

Ar: ha woh....... actually I want to say sorry for my behaviour.I should have not behaved like that to you when you are trying to just help me...... I am really sorry Dr. Shilpa.

Shilpa was shocked that armaan is apologizing her she felt glad and feelings for him are awakening inside her.....but stopped herself saying that he is her sister's love,she should not think like that it's wrong.....pacifying herself she stares at him thinking......

Ar: Are u ok Dr.shilpa? I am asking u sorry......

Shilpa: huh? Ha.....yeah yeah it's ok Dr. Armaan...... I can understand you did not do it intentionally......

Ar: Oh God thank you so much.....I assure you I will behave properly...

Shilpa: Hmm...ok......I understand armaan I know u love riddhima.....seeing her with someone else will definitely pain you but what can we do.......so.....don't mind me saying all this......I think you should try to get over it.......

Ar: Yeah I know I am also trying......and thank you for your advice .........

Shilpa: I know it's not easy......but there is also no other way

Ar: Hmm......so......so...umm....can we be friends?

Shilpa:Hmm......ok.....friends.....thanks

Ar: Good.....ok.....thanks......see you then I should go back to the duty.....ok bye.....
With this armaan left from there smiling and Shilpa thinks that friends with him does not harm or do anything......smiles herself and thinks about riddhima and her relation.....sighs....and goes back to duty.

In Cafe:

JP jiggy Sid were already there and ridz comes while sitting she sees armaan and Shilpa comes together into Cafe smiling which shocked her infact everyone. They come and sit and order for themselves coffee and look at others. Armaan understood their looks and announces that he is sorry for his behaviour in last days and from now on he will be normal and says that he is now also freinds with Shilpa. Everyone were happy but somewhere for ridz it's confusing all of a sudden what happened to armaan. All of them left when ridz also goes armaan stops her and says that...

Ar: riddhima I am sorry.....I behaved so immaturely.......I realized that now...
From now onwards you will not have any problem from my side. I will not do anything that affects you,your relationship and your marriage. I know u want to make this marriage work out and I promise that I will not be an obstacle in that.ok.i am sorry once again.....see you.

Saying this he left from there. Only he knows with how much pain he said all those but for him riddhima's happiness is the most important thing in this world and he can do anything for her happiness. He promised himself that he will not bother riddhima and Sid.

Riddhima here shocked hearing armaan words as she felt his pain in his words( oh come on now they are AR they can feel each other emotions without words and actions) and she also decides that she should also do something for making up this marriage with not interfering in armaan's matters.( Do you think that our riddhima can live without thinking about armaan...a big NO right!) Anyways Sid is happy about all this ( the only person who is happy is Siddhant modi neither armaan nor riddhima)

To be continued..........

Love AR.