Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai

Continuation of previous chapter:

"Are you hiding something from me Armaan?" Riddhima asked armaan who froze in his track don't know what to answer her and slowly turns to face her.

Riddhima is expecting him to say her about his relation with Sam or about his dream he was talking . Armaan on the other side not able understand why all of a sudden riddhima wants to know something which he don't know  what.

" No, why are you thinking like that?" Armaan asks her.

" Are you sure armaan there is anything that you want say to me or anything you are hiding from me" riddhima asks again.

" About what you are talking riddhima? I don't understand what do you want to know" armaan asks her.

" Ok I will ask directly armaan......I want to know your relationship with Sameera." Riddhima said to him to which he snaps his head towards her.
He understood what is going on in her  mind.

" Friends" armaan says simply shrugging his shoulders.

" Just freinds?" Riddhima asks raising her eyebrows and now his doubt is confirmed that she is thinking something is going on between him and Sam.

" Do you think something is there between us? "Armaan questions her to which she just stays quiet looking down and Armaan loudly sighs.

He thinks to clear this out as he knows that if he didn't then the small brain of hers will constantly having stupid thoughts that leaves her restless.

" I can read your silence riddhima and I can read your thoughts also " armaan said to which she looks up at him feeling warmth in her heart.

" Riddhima Sam is just my friend. You don't know her because we met at Panchgani mental institute at the time of my treatment. First she is my doctor who assisted her father in my case and eventually we have become friends."  Armaan says and pauses thinking intensely with sad emotion on his face and Riddhima stays quiet listening and looking at him intensely as he never spoke about this before.

" I never want to tell you all these but you are getting wrong thoughts seeing our bonding. Sam saw my every condition I went through in my mental state. She saw my whole madness, my stubbornness, my childishness..............and my love." Armaan says looking towards riddhima who looks back at him.

"She was there by my side in every moment of my treatment. She was always there consoling me, controlling me,patting me,saving me from.................. whenever I lost myself, hurt myself, ruin myself........she stood by my side as a doctor, as a guide and as a friend. She was there for me when there was no one with me." Saying this armaan quickly turns to other side and Riddhima shuts her eyes tightly to control the pain aching in her heart because she was not there for him when he needed her the most and tears flow down her cheeks automatically.

" Saying this armaan quickly turns to other side and Riddhima shuts her eyes tightly to control the pain aching in her heart because she was not there for him when he needed her the most and tears flow down her cheeks automatically