A New Freind of Armaan

SANJEEVANI:

All the interns along with Armaan and Riddhima will be there for briefing. Armaan will be planning how to get Shilpa and Riddhima together for duty. But Dr. Keerthi puts Siddhant and Shilpa together for the duty for which Shilpa gets disappointed.
But we all know armaan and his plans right he does when he promises to help.

" Umm......Dr. keerthi I want to say something, can I ? " Armaan says for which everybody pays attention.

" Sure Dr. Armaan" keerthi says.

" I think Dr. Shilpa needs some guidance......I mean she has joined late for internship so she needs to learn some more........" Saying this armaan pauses not knowing what to say further and everyone looks at him confused even Shilpa also does not understand.

" What do you want to say Dr. Armaan please be clear and fast" Keerthi says sternly for which armaan nods and continues.

" I mean to say Dr. Keerthi it is better for Shilpa to work under senior doctor for sometime.......as I saw sometimes she gets some silly doubts, sometimes she behaves childish and careless ( Shilpa glares at armaan as he is complaining about her). It is better for her career and patients also." Armaan says hopefully his plan works and looks at Shilpa and sighs to her to say something then she understands his plan and smiles.

" Yes Dr. Keerthi I will be more than happy to work under doctor who is much experienced , I think Dr. Armaan is right" Shilpa says to keerthi.

" It's a good thing that you want to learn then you will be working under Dr. Armaan ok" keerthi declares and Armaan Shilpa looks at each other shocked and everyone looks at them confused.

" No no no.......Dr. keerthi yeh mere saath Kaam nahi Kar sakthi" armaan says quickly and he earns a very famous deadly glare from keerthi.

" Now you will tell me what to do and what not to do " keerthi questions armaan angrily for which he gulps and nods in no.

" I mean Dr. Keerthi I am very much busy and travelling for different hospitals for surgeries now a days so it will be not fair on Dr. Shilpa........so I think Dr. Riddhima is best for her to guide and supervise." Armaan manages to reason keerthi but earns a suspicious look from riddhima as she can sense something is cooking in armaan's mind, she very well knows armaan's behaviour from their past.

" Ok ,Dr. Shilpa you will be assisting Dr. Riddhima in all her cases for few days and Dr. Riddhima take care of your intern" keerthi orders them for which both of them nods in yes and excuses herself for her duty. Everyone are shocked how armaan was able to manage and convince keerthi except riddhima who looks at armaan suspiciously.

" What are you up to armaan? I know something cooking in your brain ." Riddhima asks armaan raising her eyebrows folding her arms.

" No , what are you saying riddhima nothing like that I am just helping Shilpa that's it" armaan says to her for which Shilpa snaps her head at armaan looking afraid.

" Helping in the sense? " Riddhima again questions him.

" Helping in work riddhima as we are doctors right and why are you like this always behind me suspicious and believe me this is not a prank " armaan asks her.

" You very well know armaan that I know you more than yourself and your behaviour so better don't lie to me." Riddhima says to armaan for which felts warmth in his heart for how much she knows and remembers him.

" I am not lying riddhima , I thought you could help her , I have busy schedule otherwise I would have helped her." Armaan says genuinely so riddhima understands nothing wrong in it and tells Shilpa to follow her quickly and goes to her duty following others to their duties.

Shilpa is very happy that for few days she is locked with riddhima in duty hours so she thinks to impress her and get close to her and she is very thankful to armaan for all this because convincing Dr. Keerthi is not an easy thing to do only armaan has that guts to do.

******

In the break time everyone will be sitting in the cafe. Riddhima comes and sit with Sid beside Shilpa. Armaan also comes into Cafe talking in the phone and sits on the other table. He will be busy in talking to someone angrily and Riddhima will be seeing him eagerly to whom he is talking as he has angry look on his face.

Armaan cuts his phone and looks up to see everyone and greets everybody . He again gets a call and suddenly he becomes serious which everybody observes especially riddhima. He picks up the phone and talks in the business tone.............

" I don't want to listen anything Mr. Sharma, I said I don't want anyone involving in this............." Saying this armaan goes away angrily talking on cellphone and they could not hear him anymore. All others wonder why he became so serious suddenly and Riddhima gets tensed seeing Armaan so serious and he went without eating his lunch. She silently prays to God that he should be safe.

******

Everyone will be at nurse station waiting for Dr. Keerthi. Riddhima and Sid will be talking, JP & Jiggy will be talking to shilpa and Armaan was on his phone with a frown which was not gone unseen by riddhima. Then Dr. Keerthi comes and discusses some cases with Armaan and Riddhima and interns will be listening and noting some points of treatment that are mandatory.

" For this case I have called a specialist from Panchgani who is going operate the patient with you Dr. Armaan" keerthi informs armaan who nods at her.

" Who Dr. Keerthi ? " Armaan asks as he knows all the doctors there. Before keerthi could reply a voice comes from behind......

" ITS ME " a voice informs them and all turns towards the voice. Nobody knows the person except armaan who is looking shocked at the person.

" YOU ?????" Armaan exclaims with shock and surprise written on his face and everyone turns to look at armaan who is now grinning widely as If he is seeing a long lost friend.

To be continued............

Love AR.