AR Teamwork

SANJEEVANI:

Everyone will be at briefing including armaan and riddhima. After that briefing session armaan and riddhima will be discussing about their new patient with Dr. keerthi while everyone also listens to them about severity of the case. Armaan says that he will come to any conclusions after seeing all the reports and lefts while others also will go to their respective duties.

Armaan and Riddhima personally does all the tests for the patient including blood tests, scannings, X-Rays and everything and everyone wonders seeing them not fighting at all they are working together as if nothing happened at all.

Their patient is just a kid of 10 years old and was suffering from something which makes him fainted, weight loss,lost appetite ,severe headaches......
Armaan and Riddhima will be discussing the case with keerthi examining the reports to sort out the cause for these symptoms with other doctors and interns.

Dr. Shashank comes to them and enquired about the case. Armaan and Riddhima will be saying him all the points of the case one by one and Dr. Shashank listens to them examining the reports. Then they suddenly stops in shock and looked at each other while everyone else thinks suddenly what happened.

" IT COULD BE THAT " Armaan says loudly looking at riddhima.

" YES OF COURSE , COME " Riddhima says to armaan , she drags him by holding his hand and both rushes out from there without looking at anyone as if anyone are not present there.

" The case is solved Dr. Keerthi no worries now as they both are teamed up because their TEAMWORK always had done wonders." Dr. Shashank says smiling proudly to Dr . Keerthi who also smiles while everyone stood stunned hearing appreciation from the Dean itself.

" Yes sir I know , normally they both behave very childishly like kids always fighting and arguing with each other but when it comes to work and patients they have always been very professional " Dr. Keerthi says to him for which he becomes happy.

" Yeah I agree as now they are senior doctors they have become more experts in handling critical cases" Dr. Shashank says while everyone are listening to him interestingly as it is very rare to hear appreciation from him.

" And when they both work together they always have succeeded efficiently that to very much critical cases while they were still interns in the learning stage" Dr. Keerthi also says proudly.

" Yeah you are right they achieved a lot a lot and also beared a lot at a very young age " Shashank says and becomes sad to which keerthi also agrees and becomes sad.

Then only both Armaan and Riddhima comes running towards them holding the reports. They said that they have taken urine samples also and some blood tests through which they got to know the reason of that kid's illness.

" What have you found that?" Asks Shashank to which everyone listens to them curiously.

"It is Diabeties" says both in union sadly for which everybody stood stunned as he was just 10 year old kid who has to go through Diabeties.

" Ok you both will deal this case from now onwards" Dr. Keerthi says to them and they nodded their heads in approval.

" I am very proud of you both. You both always were a good team. Good job." Saying this Dr. Shashank leaves from there and everyone goes back to their work.

In locker room, JP & jiggy will be talking something , Shilpa and Sid were engrossed in their thoughts while JP interrupts them.

" What you both are thinking? " JP asks them for which Shilpa says-

" From the day one we have seen different armaan and Riddhima either in professional or in personal way

" From the day one we have seen different armaan and Riddhima either in professional or in personal way. And now when they are behaving like before we are getting to see a total different  package of armaan and riddhima. It means they have changed a lot personally and professionally. Professionally they changed to more better but personally I feel they lost themselves,they lost their happiness, their souls,their originality. Now they look as if they were pretending to be happy in front of world but they are not actually happy. I know the reason is that they are adjusting themselves for this changed fate and life . But I feel they were more better persons before in  personal ,not like this changed themselves for the sudden effects caused in their lives. From few days I am seeing actual armaan and riddhima which were like before so I understood  that they lost  themselves because of the hardships and consequences they have to face in their life. Today when I saw their teamwork it felt like they are best partners in work ,it felt like they can do anything when they are together , it felt good to see them together I don't know why. I understood even Dr. Shashank and Dr. Keerthi are happy to see them like that. Through all this I can not only say that they are good teamwork or best doctors but also they were a great couple once upon a time." Shilpa pours her heart out whatever she feels about armaan and riddhima while listening to them Sid engrossed himself in thoughts.

" You are right Shilpa flower ji today I also understood their actual situation and pain they have gone through. But they have never shown anything to us as if they are very happy. I also understood one more thing that
' woh dono ladthe toh bhi ek dusre ke saath hi ladte hain' I mean i never saw them fighting with anyone like this .JP says thoughtfully .

" Yeah yeah I know they are very much comfortable with each other that they work together flawlessly, they get angry with each other only they fight with each other only and they lo............" Saying this Shilpa stops while realising what she was going to say and looks up at Sid guiltily.

Sid also snaps his head towards Shilpa who was listening to what Shilpa was saying. Although he is disturbed by all this talks he also knows that these all were truths and he knows he was denying to accept them.

" I am not saying to make you feel bad but today I could not stop myself saying all that. I know It pains you to listen all this.........I am sorry Sid" Shilpa pleads him.

" Yeah it's ok I also observed all these things but we are helpless we cannot do anything about that now. Me and riddhima are both married and we are giving our marriage a chance to cope up with it. The things we are seeing between them now a days are just temporary like their fights, arguments,work...... everything is temporary but marriage is not a temporary thing.......Shaadi Hui Hai koi mazaak nahi aur usse nibhaana hoga humein" Sid says to all rather he said to himself or say convincing himself and everyone nods their heads and goes out from there.

But Shilpa thinks to herself that  'Armaan and Riddhima's Love is also not temporary it is permanent in such a way that they can never forget each other and their love,not in this birth because I can see their love in their talks, their love in their concern for each other, their love in their arguments and fights, their love even in their work also and also the love in their eyes for each other. She knows how much ever they pretend to be fine they are going through so much pain and they are just compromising in their lives and are not happy.' she thinks and sadly sighs as she cannot do anything about this as Sid is also right marriage is also not a joke , Shaadi Hui Hai toh nibhana bhi hoga.

To be continued.......

Love AR.