Angry young man.....

Four Months Later :-

" Looking for whom? Your crush ah?"

" Yeah, he should be here at this time."

" Hmm,yeah he is very punctual and doesn't come late ,I wonder why he is not here still."

" I know Mehak, that's why I am looking for him to see his handsome face."

" Oh! Come on T ,he doesn't even spare a glance at you and you are crushing on him since 2 months"

" Arey Mehak that's what make him special ,all guys drool over me and he doesn't even look at me and not only me , he is not interested in any girl . What should I do whenever I see him I just can't control my heart."

" Yeah yeah ,I know T. But why a hottie like him is not interested in girls? I don't understand that !!!!!"

" Oh come on girls there are also other hot boys like me,if you notice...."

" Maybe ,but no one can compete him."

"You are right Mehak,In your dreams Rohit and you are nothing in front of him."

" T!!!, You can't say that...... Girls die to spend time with me,you know?"

" Yeah yeah I know Dr. Rohit Khanna.......now stop your act of being world's hottest guy and excuse us....."

" I don't need to act Dr. Tia Mishra......I am hot!!!!"

" Don't call me that.....just call me T!!!"

" Ok ,ok don't shout you people. Rohit and T let's go........time for our reporting........"

"Yeah but your Mr. Hottie has not yet arrived.....Mehak patel."

" I know but we should report on time Rohit Khanna."
.
.
.
.
.

******

Interns will be waiting to report their duties. Everyone in the hospital wonders that the person who is never late still didn't show up.At that time where everyone will be waiting for him......especially girls , there he comes.

He stops his car in the parking lot ,comes out of the car and locks it before taking his files and phone.

He enters the hospital and walks past through every one who are staring at him and drooling over him.

He comes to the reception and signs in. He looks at the interns who are ready to report him. He ignores the girl's staring and proceeds to do his work.

" Dr. Patel...... General ward"

" Dr. Khanna....... Children's ward"

" Dr. Mishra....... Path lab"

" Dr. Mishra. Do. You. Hear. Me.?" He scoffs at her and she nods in fear.

He assigns their duties ,ignores T's staring at him and turns to go ahead to his cabin.

He reaches his cabin,sits on his chair with his head resting on it and closed his eyes. He gets a flash of certain person,opens his eyes rubbing his temples and sighs loudly.

He checks the files of the patient whose surgery is in next hour. He goes to the patient,checks his B.P, glucose levels and other test reports. He tells the nurse to arrange the operation theatre and goes to get ready for the surgery.

He comes out of the theatre completing the surgery successfully. He tells the wife and children of the patient that he is safe and need not worry anymore. They thanked him and he goes to cleans himself .