❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️

Next day :-

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

" Dr. Khanna, Dr. Shilpa in general ward."

Rohit grins at her and Shilpa glares at him annoyed.

" Dr. Patel ,you will be assisting Dr. Anjali in a surgery and then path lab."

" Dr. Muskaan chadda in maternity ward."

" Dr. Mishra, you will be assisting Dr. Riddhima."

" Dr. Rahul in children's ward and Dr. Atul in ICU and then you two will be with me in doing further arrangements for the event."

Armaan finishes assigning duties to all of them and looks up finding everyone nodding at him except T who stood there in confusion.

" Dr. Mishra......" Armaan says raising his eyebrows.

" Sir, Dr. Riddhima? "

" Yes, Dr. Riddhima."

" Ok, but who is Dr. Riddhima ?"

Muskaan giggles earning a glare from armaan. Riddhima will be all the time looking at the floor as it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

" You don't know Dr. Riddhima?"

" No Sir. "

" I guess there is a need for proper  introduction about everyone here armaan."

Rahul says and Armaan nods.

" Ok I will introduce everyone.
Guys these are our interns Dr. Khanna, Dr. Patel and Dr. Mishra."

" And interns this is Dr. Muskaan chadda, Gynaecologist. This is Dr. Anjali Gupta, Orthopedician. This is Dr. Rahul Gerewal , pediatrician cum physician. This is Dr. Riddhima Gupta , Physician cum Orthopedician and this is Dr. Shilpa Malhotra , Intern."

Everyone greets each other while riddhima looks at armaan who will be avoiding looking at her. T was stunned to know that bulbul and riddhima are the same but not different girls.

"So everything is clear right? Now get back to your duties."

Armaan says and interns nods and goes from there. Riddhima looks at him trying to talk but armaan ignores and storms away from there. Gang looks at her and pats her back saying that everything will be fine.

Riddhima is upset as Armaan didn't eat from last night and today when she got up early in the morning to talk to him, he was already gone to the hospital. And here, he is not even giving her a glance let alone talk to her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Venue"

" Check "

" Guests "

" Check "

" Green rooms "

" Check "

" Decorations "

" Check "

" What else is left?"

" Performances ,costumes, food......."

Atul and Rahul will be talking to each other in the cafe about the preparations where Muskaan and Anjali joins them. Armaan will be on rounds and Riddhima is no where to be seen.

On the other hand in the general ward, Rohit will be flirting with Shilpa who will be ignoring him and other interns will be on their assigned work.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Armaan "

"....."