Goodbyes

"Armaan why don't you take rest for 2 more days"

" No Sir I can't just sleep on the bed for whole day, I am feeling suffocated sleeping in that closed room for hours"

" But Armaan atleast your wounds should heal till then......"

" I am totally fine Sir I took rest yesterday for whole day, now please let me join the duty Sir..... please....."

" Ok but don't take stress by doing more work just handle one or two pending cases that's it and you will relax for rest of the time"

" But Sir I am alright ,I can work normal hours like before.....no worries"

" No Armaan I am discharging you now on your request but you will not work like before until your wounds are healed........"

"........"

" This is my final decision Armaan and if you don't agree with me then I will call Riddhima to take decision and you know very well what she will do"

"No no no.......sir you will not tell riddhima anything she will not allow me to get down from bed also ,I will go with your decision."

" Good.......that's like my boy"
.
.
.

" Armaan are you alright?"

" Yes sir.......of course."

"You look as if you are worried about something."

"........"

" Armaan if anything is bothering you please let me know beta."

" Uh.....mmm...... nothing Sir,I am ok don't worry"

" Ok I will go and get your discharge papers ready."

" Ok Sir......please make it soon Sir before riddhima comes to know."

"(Laughs).....sure take care."

******

Armaan will be discharged and will be sitting in the cafe lost in his thoughts.

" Are you sure Armaan?" Rahul asks.

" Hmm...." Armaan hums nodding.

" I mean you are sure about this decision " Rahul asks to confirm.

" Ha Rahul" armaan says determined.

Sighs

" When are you telling riddhima and others about this?" Rahul asks.

" Tomorrow"

" Ok.......but don't you think you should talk to ridzy first before telling her about this" Rahul says.

" There is nothing left to talk Rahul " armaan replies raising his voice and Rahul just sighs loudly.

" When are you guys leaving?" Armaan asks.

" Tommorow only " Rahul says and looks at armaan who just looks away.

" Hello guys" Anji says coming to them and sits beside armaan.

" Where is Muskaan?" Rahul asks her.

" She is with Atul" Anji says .

" You left those two idiots alone for themselves and came,I am sure they must be fighting now" Rahul says holding his head.

" Exactly, see there, they both are fighting on what to eat and order,I couldn't tolerate anymore so I came here" Anji says annoyed.

" Seriously why they always fight for the food I don't understand" Rahul also says annoyed.