❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️

RIDDHIMA POV :-

Days are passing in a blur just like that without life, without happiness,without any emotions........

I am dreading at the thought of spending whole life like this but may be I had to or I should just get used to it.

But till when.........

It has been already over a month since Armaan had left and I still search for his glimpse whenever I step into sanjeevani.

Sighs loudly

After finishing my duty I Walked slowly in the corridors and looking at the places we had all our memories I took turn to proceed to stairs to go to terrace.

Every thing ,every corner,every place here reminds me of him.......

But when did I actually forget about him?.............Never.

Not even when he left me without informing anything to me. I so tried hard to hate him but I couldn't and I ended up hating love and everyone including myself.

Although I tried to mask my feelings by acting like I didn't care and hated him but the truth is I loved him.

I loved him so much that my hate,my sorrow,my pain,my stubbornness couldn't take away the love I had for him.

Deep down I knew that armaan couldn't do this to me. I felt sometimes it was just a nightmare and when I woke up I will see him smiling next to me. Sometimes I felt it was just one of the stupid pranks that he playing on me and he will come from nowhere saying it was just a prank and hugs me.

But no it was a bitter truth that he had left me and I had to live with this.

When I found out truth about armaan I hated myself even more as how could I possibly believed that he left me and he don't love me anymore.

Then Sid has come into my life. I hated him from the start. He had done such things to me some bad and some good that my life has taken a drastic change.

I knew I can never get over Armaan and his love. I couldn't imagine anyone in Armaan's place. I couldn't destroy Sid's life. I tried not to marry till I could even by trying to kill myself but ended up marrying him for my parents.

I tried a lot not to think about Armaan and be loyal in this marriage. I tried to be his friend first to take a step into this marriage but Sid was so furious at me that he didn't give me any chance.

I just tried to adjust in this new relationship but always ended up in thoughts of armaan. I usually drift into sleep with his thoughts every night crying myself out.

Eventually Sid and I became friends and I was happy that at least we were freinds.

I want to live life.......
I want to learn to live life without armaan which was hard but I tried......

When I first saw armaan again back in my life suddenly, I was happy that he was fine ,healthy,alive and was in front of me.

But I was married and I cannot betray Sid so I tried hard not to overflow in emotions of love with armaan.

I gave him tears,pain,sorrow. I broke him. I broke his heart. I made his life miserable. I hurted him.

He couldn't see me with Sid. He couldn't see me with anyone else. I saw that pain his eyes. I wish I could take his pain away but.......

Even though it hurted him a lot he tried to accept it,he tried to move on......he even tried to help me and Sid to get together. No person in the world would do that for the one they loved.