Riddhima meets Armaan

Sanjeevani:

Riddhima is in nurse station seeing a file, actually drowned in her thoughts of what happened between her and Siddhant yesterday and soon her thoughts automatically drove to one person that is armaan. She will be thinking then suddenly she feels cold breeze around her making her hair fly,her heart started to beat rapidly,keeping her hand on her heart,her lips playing a slight smile and one word escapes from her mouth "armaan". She feels all this only for one person,she feels all these things only when that one person is around her,only that one person in the world do such things to her heart and that is one and only  "ARMAAN".

She turns around slowly and watches the path of the corridor from where armaan was going to come,she is just starting at the entrance meanwhile Sid comes and watches whom she is starting at but there was no one there. Her heart is still beating rapidly assuring her that armaan is around her,near her, riddhima eagerly waits for him to come staring at the corridor.

Sid tries to call her then a slight smile appears on her face ,seeing this he turns to see who was the person that she is expecting to come and sees the person. There comes our dashing,charming,handsome man our "Armaan" with red shirt and blue jeans looking devilishly handsome as always. Sid gets shocked seeing how riddhima knows that armaan was coming before he could come as she was waiting eagerly and staring at the entrance where he came from.

Armaan who is looking into the file also feels the same things as riddhima felt,feeling riddhima is somewhere near him he looks up to see riddhima staring at him on the other end of the corridor. He stops in his path seeing her,she stops in her path seeing him,as world seems to stop everytime when they look at each other and now they are standing in front of each other after a week so they were looking each other intensely.
(imagine asmaani rang ho tune played as background score)

Both Armaan and Riddhima took  small steps towards each other,both are having slight smiles on their faces looking at each other after long time(asmaani tune is still playing in backgroud). As both are moving towards each other,they forget their surroundings,their problems,their pain,their decisions,their tears,........everything for sometime ,they are in their own world ,the world of armaan and riddhima thats it. Looking exactly into each other's eyes they stopped themselves in front of each other and got lost in each other as everything around was blank for them. They look so beautiful together ,they look complete with each other, like made for each other and most probably anyone can say that they are "meant to be together". Words with utmost love escaped from both at the same time looking into each other's eyes that "ARMAAN" "RIDDHIMA" and stood staring each other with love.

To be continued...........

So this is it for today guys but there are surprises awaiting in the next chapters which you can witness the old times of Dill Mill gayye. So stay tuned to read as you are going to enjoy..........

Love AR.