Riddhima's breakdown

Next day in Sanjeevani:-

Riddhima feels weak emotionally and physically. She doesn't feel like to come to sanjeevani but she comes because of an important surgery.

She avoids every stare she is getting,every thing on her way and every person who tries to talk to her.

She doesn't want to talk to anyone about anything and She is not ready to interact with anyone yet.

She just walks looking down and reaches OT. She prepares herself for the surgery and prays to God as usual for the patient's well being. She goes into the OT and comes out after 2 hours of surgery.

She saw the patient's family waiting outside in tension. She goes near them and assures them with a smile that surgery was successful and there is no need to worry.

She cleans herself and decides to take day off as she is not feeling well. She goes to the locker room and stops as she will be getting flashes of all memories of her and Armaan.

How much ever she tries to not to cry and not to think about Armaan she fails. Everything,every place and every corner of Sanjeevani reminds her of armaan. And all that pain and tears come back to her.

She absentmindedly walk towards Armaan's locker , touches it ,opens it,looks at the things inside it and tears falls from her eyes like waterfalls. She then closes it and walks outside ignoring the stares and persons.

She walks through the corridor slowly and the memories again flooded back to her along with tears. She stops walking and freezes when she felt someone caught her dupatta. She turns slowly with a smile expecting armaan with her dupatta but she fell into cries when she realizes her dupatta got stuck to a plant.

She releases her dupatta from the plant, she stands there for some time with the support of the wall, when all their memories rush back to her

She closes her eyes to stop the tears but couldn't. She slowly walks towards cafeteria and sits there at the table where once their gang used to sit. All the fights,laughs they had shared in that place made her break into continuous sobs.