Hesitations

Sanjeevani:

The entrance of the sanjeevani is wide open from which a person will be walking into it. There was a usual environment in sanjeevani like every other day until that person entered inside it.

The person is walking along the passage with a smile......passing the corridors.......crossing the wards.......

The person will be walking confused seeing all the faces in the sanjeevani admiring him,adoring him,smiling at him respectfully........infact he has seen a same emotion in everybody's eyes that is repect........that to for him.

He knows everyone respects him as a doctor in sanjeevani but today it felt strange seeing everyone including doctors,ward boys,nurses, receptionist,working staff,some patients too........with smiles on their faces and utmost respect in their eyes.

Attention on him is common for him as he always got girls attention gawking at him, flirting with him,admiring his looks,his body,his dimpled smile.........but it seemed different for him today like he is feeling like some great person or a celebrity. His thoughts were disturbed by his phone call.

******

Riddhima will be at nurse station talking to Sid until she feels her heart beat racing. She feels some breeze around her suddenly which makes her close her eyes and feel it with a slight smile on her lips. Her heart will be throbbing which usually does when her love is around her. She puts her hand on her heart to stop racing but in vain she feels a familiar sensation in her heart indicating her love is somewhere around.....near her. Sid on the other hand looks at Riddhima confused who suddenly stopped replying him. He just looks at her who closed her eyes like feeling something. Before he could ask she started moving towards the direction where her heart is taking her and Sid followed her confused and worried.

They come to reception area where all staff,nurses,ward boys and other some familiar patients looking at one person who is talking on his phone and facing his back towards them. Riddhima's heart throbbed harder indicating it was him.....yes it's him......he came back. Sid was looking at that person who is now centre of attraction of whole hospital who is looking at him as he is some celebrity.

******

Shilpa,JP,jiggy also comes there hearing some chaos in the hospital. The environment looked like there is some celebrity around here and they looked at the person whom everyone is staring admiring him.

" What is happening here?" Dr. Keerthi 's voice interrupts all starings.
She looks at the direction where everyone is looking.

The person ends his call and turns to see everyone staring at him. He sighs and walks to Dr. Keerthi.

" Hello Dr. Keerthi, I am Dr. Armaan Mallik, senior doctor of sanjeevani" armaan introduces himself smiling.

" We all know you Dr. Armaan no need of introduction" says Dr. Keerthi confused.

"If all of them know me then why all are seeing me like a new person or like some alien has arrived" armaan asks smiling.

"May be because you have arrived back after long time.....2 weeks right?" Keerthi says after looking everyone's reactions.

" Ohh so you all people missed me......I also missed all of them very much"armaan says to everyone smiling and keerthi smiles at him.

" Ok everyone get back to your duties. NOW" keerthi orders and in a minute everyone got dispersed back to their duties.

Armaan and keerthi talk briefly about medical conference and reason of his delay. Keerthi tells him to go and meet Dr. Shashank,he agrees and go to his cabin to meet him.