What's with the Smirking?????

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

Armaan comes to sanjeevani after his meeting. He directly went to check on his patients to assure that they were alright and if needed any medical assistance. He told the nurse to check upon them frequently as they were in critical condition.

He goes to check on the interns to supervise their work. There he found them outside the ward talking to each other. Interns who don't know about Armaan's presence will be wondering about the shocks they got in the morning.

Armaan goes near them and stands behind them clearing his throat. They were so engrossed in their bantering that they didn't hear him.

" Doctors....." Armaan calls them angrily and they snapped their heads towards him shocked.

" I hope you guys remember you are doctors" armaan asks them keeping a straight face and they nod their heads in yes.

" Oh.....I thought you didn't. So what are you people doing here instead of doing your duties?" Armaan asks glaring at them.

"Sir ,we just finished our break and we're about to go back to our duties." Rohit replies to him in fear.

" Your break has finished 15 mins back and you are spending this time talking to each other instead of attending patients." Armaan spats angrily at them who looks down.

" Sorry Sir" Mehak says looking down.

" It's better if you people work in your work timings rather than chit chatting and involving in other people's personal lives." Armaan scolds them who are still looking down.

" I will not tolerate your negligence and unprofessionalism in the hospital because  patients are our utmost priority for the doctors. Do you understand? " Armaan says and asks them.

" Yes Sir " they all reply at same time.

" Hmm. Get back to your duties now." Armaan says looking at them who are looking behind him.

Armaan narrows his eyes at them and turns to see following their gaze. He sees Shashank standing there with Atul with shocked or surprised expression he doesn't understand why as he himself is in that state.

 He sees Shashank standing there with Atul with shocked or surprised expression he doesn't understand why as he himself is in that state

" Armaan....." Shashank calls him.

Armaan slowly walks towards him blinking his eyes unbelievable to see his sudden presence smiling at him . His features gets soften seeing Shashank and tears form in his eyes. All his previous anger gone in air while interns were looking at them curiously.

When armaan stands in front of him, Shashank hugs him tightly overwhelmed with happiness seeing armaan after 6 months and to assure him his presence . Armaan also hugs him back with tears once he realised he was actually there.

" Kaise ho tum? " Shashank asks him releasing him from hug looking at him from top to bottom to assure armaan is alright or not.

" Mein teek Hoon? Aap kaise Hain?" Armaan asks him back smiling with tears.