Confused feelings

Next day at Sanjeevani:

Armaan not only decides not to bother riddhima but also to avoid her as much as possible because he knows that if she is around him or if he talks to her then he cannot stop feelings for her and that does not go with his decision. He decides to concentrate more on work. Just work,work and work......only that could be his distraction. So he arrives early at Sanjeevani and gets involved in his work as Dr.Keerthi also agreed for his wish she assigned him more work by before hand. He made it happened as he does not want any indulgement with riddhima.

He kept himself busy in his work. On other hand Dr.keerthi assigned other left over duties to others and here others are wondering where armaan was especially riddhima. All got into their duties ,there is no sign of armaan anywhere not in locker room,Cafe,briefing,OT,wards..........

Everyone at least met him in some or the other place but riddhima could not get a glimpse of him which made her hell worried but convinced herself that he might be busy in work.
Shilpa also gets worried as what happened to armaan......as thinking like that......she bumped into someone,she looks up and saw armaan and apologizes him. Armaan says it's ok as he was in hurry to attend a surgery he fastly goes from there towards OT.

Shilpa was feeling happy as she was assisting riddhima in a case because she is getting some time to spend with and get close to her sister. While riddhima's eyes where here and there looking for someone,Shilpa observes and asked her that did she need anything but riddhima stays quiet,after sometime she asks if Shilpa has seen armaan today for which she says that she has met him and is in OT for a surgery. Shilpa understood riddhima is searching for armaan and she has not seen him today,she also sees concern for armaan and eagerness to meet him.

Riddhima was in corridor looking here and there for armaan who was successful in avoiding her totally. She trembled a little and was about to fall someone holds her,she shut her eyes in fear,as she felt someone has holded her she thought it was armaan and words left from her mouth that " thanks armaan" and opens her eyes to see Sid holding her and stand straight. Before she could say anything Sid said " it's Siddhant not armaan" and went off angrily, riddhima just slapped her head (why not she will think it as armaan as he always saves her and holds her from falling it's after all AR style of romance) and silently went for her duty.

Dr.keerthi asks armaan to go home as he was working continuously since morning skipping his meals and breaks,he objected first but keerthi ordered him to go and so he left but before he insisted her to give him such tight schedule everyday as he wants to keep busy himself in work. Dr.keerthi reluctantly agreed and armaan went off to home.

Keerthi knows the reason for it but she can't do any thing regarding this matter. She thinks how it was all different before & now everything has changed infact everyone has changed,no one is happy,no Sparks of happiness is left and no happiness in Sanjeevani like before,she becomes sad and goes to resume her duty.

Same day at sid' home:

Riddhima says sorry to sid as she did not mean it ,Sid also let it go........after dinner riddhima has emerged herself in deep thoughts about armaan and Sid was observing her. She is missing armaan but not admitting to herself as she cannot let that feelings arose for armaan again,she closes her eyes........praying for armaan's safety drifts into sleep. Sid also somewhere aware of what armaan was doing and also aware what riddhima is thinking get saddened by that riddhima always thinks about armaan and just armaan.(how can she not think about armaan,his love is unforgettable.)

Armaan in his home was feeling restless as he was stopping himself whole day from seeing and meeting riddhima which is unbearable for him but somehow consoles himself that it is all for her happiness and in thoughts and memories of his basket he slowly drifts off into sleep.

To be continued...........

Love AR.