Decisions

Continuation of previous chapter:

" Sid I would like to ask you some questions" Shilpa says.

" Okay" Sid nods.

" Do you love Riddhima? "

" Yes"

" How much you love her?"

" More than anything in my life"

".......Oh "

" Joot!!! tum uss se pyaar nahi karte ho" Muskaan interrupts them.

"Yeh aap decide nahi Kar sakte hai Dr. Muskaan" sid said annoyed.

" Of course Kar sakti Hoon " Muskaan glares at him.

" Kaise ? Please explain" Sid mocks her angrily.

" Love comes with trust and after what you did today clearly shows that you don't trust her so you don't love her Dr. Siddhant Modi" Muskaan spats at him angrily.

" I trust her and I don't need to prove it to you " Sid counters on her.

" Abbey Teri toh mein......" Muskaan will saying angrily but armaan cuts her off by holding her hand sighing his head right and left to stop her.

" ok let us think that you trust her and love her also " Shilpa continues while Sid frowns.

" Do you want to stay in this marriage and make it work?" Shilpa asks him.

" Of course "

" Ok, so what all can you do to make this marriage successful ?"

" I will do everything that will keep us together and help to make this marriage work"

" Hmm, so now I want to know , what all have you done till now for making this marriage work? " Shilpa asks looking deadly into his eyes.

"....."

Armaan was worried for ridz who is just looking down blinking her tears. Muskaan and Anji smirks at shilpa's question.

" I am asking you Sid ,tell me what all have you tried till now to save your marriage?" Shilpa again asks him when he becomes silent.

"....."

" I have given time to riddhima to get adjust with me, I have been patient with her thinking we should take slow steps towards this marriage first beginning with our friendship, I didn't put pressure on her to do her any of her wife duties ,I did not force her um....into anything which is uncomfortable for her, I did not impose or force myself on her being her husband......." Sid says thoughtfully.

" Sid marriage and love is not all about just physical relationship. I asked you what and how did you try to progress your relationship with Riddhima but not what all you did in past days in your married life" Shilpa states and everyone will be curiously looking at them.

" What do you mean? I don't understand." Sid says frustrated.

Sighs loudly

" What have done to show your love?"

"....."

" What have you done to make her forget her past?

"....."

" What have you done to gain her love?"

"....."

" Have you ever gifted anything which shows your love?"

"....."

" Have you ever tried to love her without involving your husband and wife relationship?"