The Conference

Conference is to be held in a famous five star hotel of Mumbai. Media has been already there to cover the program as it was the biggest medical conference held in India to which doctors from worldwide will be there and prominent personalities will also be there. Some media will be outside covering the entrance and some will be inside for coverage of the program.
Some media and reporters will be outside some famous hospitals including Sanjeevani.

Atul will be clinging to Armaan as if he leaves him Armaan will be vanished. He was afraid to lose his brother,his best friend,his family again. Rahul and Muskaan observes this and Armaan's gloomy behaviour and becomes worried.

 Rahul and Muskaan observes this and Armaan's gloomy behaviour and becomes worried

"Rahul I am worried"

"Yeah me too"

"I talked to ridzy but I don't think she will agree to go back to armaan"

" I understand it's not easy for her too,she is a wife of a person today Muskaan,she has some responsibilities and she can't just run back to Armaan......she needs time."

" Ha I also understand but see Armaan how sad he is although he tries to cover up we can easily say he is in pain"

" Sahi hai yaar mujhe uski bahut fikar ho raha hai.......and mostly Atul ka fikar ho Raha hai dekho kaise chipak ke Reh Raha hai armaan se"

"Ab kaise samjaon mein uss gadhe ko ki humein waapas toh jaana hai apne apne raastein........mujhe dar lag Raha hai Kal yeh kaisa react karega"

" Kal na jaane Kya Kya hoga kaise karenge......"

" Hmm......wahi toh kuch samaj nahi aa Raha hai."

" Don't take too much tension,leave everything to God"

"Hey bhagwaan kuch bhi Kar ke sab kuch pehle jaisa bana do na....... humaara dosthi,hamaara pyaar,hum sab saath rahein,sab kuch........please bhagwaan."

"Ahem ahem...... pyaar bhi?" Rahul asks smirking.

" Abhey khankajurey, ulloo ke pattey, sab mein toone sirf yahi suna hai Kya" Muskaan hisses angrily and walks off and Rahul follows her laughing.

******

Atul, Rahul, Muskaan, Anjali will be waiting for armaan at the parking lot where Sid,Shilpa , JP also waiting for riddhima to come.

Riddhima will be coming out from hospital and walks towards parking lot in deep thinking. Then suddenly a bike rides fast across her making her twirl and fall down.

Before she could fall down strong arms grips her waist preventing her from falling down. Riddhima grips her arms tightly of one who is holding her. She doesn't need more than a second to know who saved her,she can feel that person,his touch,his cologne.......which all sends a shivering sensation throughout her body and make her all senses go blank......and only one person has such effect on her...... unknowingly his name escapes from her lips........."ARMAAN" which brings smile on his face. ( Asmaani instrumental tune will be playing in the background ).