Helping Shilpa

Continuation of previous chapter:

Armaan wants to leave early as he have to do his last minute packing to leave for London. He goes to locker room and finds Shilpa lost in her thoughts deeply. Armaan thinks about what she was thinking and then it hit him hard that how can he forget about his promise of helping her. With his busy schedule he had totally forgotten about it.

" Hey Shilpa" armaan greets her loudly and she comes into her senses.

" Hi armaan" she greets him back smiling which didn't reach her eyes.

" What happened?" Armaan asks.

" Huh? Nothing......" Shilpa says .

"Thinking about riddhima?"

" Hmm..... yeah"

" I am sorry I was so busy with work that I forgot about my promise"

" No armaan already you have done so much for me and I am grateful to you for that"

" After I come back from London I will help you out with some plan"armaan said smiling.

"Thank you so much armaan" Shilpa also smiles back.

" By the what plan you are talking about?" Shilpa asks him curiously.

Armaan explains his plan to her and she nods understanding.

When he will be talking to her suddenly a cold breeze hits him which makes his heartbeat faster,tingling sensation in his body which makes him to close his eyes and feel the presence of his life........his soul.......his happiness.......his love........his basket.....he will be feeling the moment smiling feeling her presence close to her with closed eyes.

Shilpa will be looking confused at armaan who is smiling like an idiot with his eyes closed. Shilpa shakes him by shoulders and he comes back to his senses.

" Are you ok armaan? What is reason of your sudden smiling?"Shilpa asks him worriedly.

"Basket" armaan says smiling but he composes himself looking at Shilpa who is staring at him like he has gone mad and then an idea clicks in his mind. He smirks at Shilpa who raised her eyebrows not knowing how this man changes his mood so quickly.

" Time to execute our plan" armaan says to her smirking.

" Now? But how?" Shilpa asks him confused.

" Riddhima will come here now in just few seconds so you act according to your plan ok" armaan says to her which she doesn't understand how he knows that riddhima is coming but she let go of it and nods as they don't have much time.

" When I signal you ,start with your drama ok" armaan says and she nods.

Armaan will be facing his back towards entrance and Shilpa will be facing him. They stand in their position and shows his hand counting his fingers silently.

5....
4....
3....
2....
1....

Here goes......

Riddhima comes there and Shilpa gets shocked seeing her at his exact count but composes herself and starts her drama.

" I will not let you do that" Shilpa says angrily.

" You can't stop me doing it " armaan also says angrily.

" I will not let you do this to riddhima" Shilpa says firmly and riddhima snaps her head towards them while walking in.

"You will not tell me what to do ok. I will do what I want to do"armaan says still his back facing riddhima.