' AR ' silly fights

SANJEEVANI:

Next day at sanjeevani everyone will be doing their duties. Armaan was busy today also as he has to handle some new cases. In general ward JP and jiggy will be gossipping with the nurse, Shilpa will be enquiring a patient who is riddhima's case, Sid will be on his rounds and so comes to the general ward.

Armaan and riddhima will be coming towards general ward for examining their patients. They both will be coming from opposite direction looking into their files. While walking fast without looking at each other both gets clashed and riddhima falls down for which all the papers gets scattered. Everyone looks at direction from they heard sound and watches the sight in front of them.

Armaan sees riddhima fell down and laughs at her
" Aap teek ho Dr. Gupta?" Armaan asks sarcastically.

" Jab Tak aap Hai mein teek kaise ho sakti hoon Dr. Mallik " riddhima also replies in same tone. She will be gathering her papers.

" Aapko dhyaan rakna chahiyeh, yeh hospital Hai koi jogging ground nahi Jo aap aise bhaage jaa rahe ho " armaan says in fake concern for which riddhima fumes with anger.

Saying so armaan turns to move forward then only riddhima puts her leg across armaan's leg and Armaan trembles and falls down for which everybody laughs at their childish acts. Riddhima as she is sitting down goes towards armaan crawling like a baby and laughs at him.

" Aap teek toh Hai na Dr. Mallik? " Riddhima mocks armaan sarcastically  for which armaan fake smiles at her not showing his pain and tries to get up. But riddhima again pulls him down by his arm and says-

" Aapko dhyaan rakna chahiyeh, yeh hospital Hai koyi basketball court nahi Jo aap aisa uchal uchal ke chal rahe ho" riddhima says mockingly looking at armaan who glares at her.

Everyone looks at their childish behaviour and sighs but Shilpa was Keen to see this side of both of them as she is getting to know more of them especially riddhima. Their glaring contest was interrupted by Dr. Keerthi.

" Agar aap donon ki yeh bachkaani harkatein katam ho gayye toh hum Kaam ki baat Kare " Dr. Keerthi says to them in a warning yet angry tone glaring at them for which both of them come out of their fighting world, stood up and sees Dr.keerthi glaring at them.

" Ji Dr. Keerthi " both says in union looking down afraid of her anger.

" There is a new patient who is a 10 year old kid and I want you both to handle that case together as it is a very complicated case " Dr.keerthi says to both of them for which they snapped their heads to look each other and again turns away in opposite direction.

Seeing them keerthi sighs and says
" You both are senior doctors now ,not interns that you are behaving so childishly fighting and arguing with each other" keerthi warns them in a threatening tone for which they stood calm looking down in fear like mischievous kids in the classroom and caught by their teacher.

" I know as you are senior doctors now only one doctor is sufficient for dealing a case but as we all know that you both are good at handling kids and handled such complicated cases together before also and succeeded, I am giving this case to both of you " Keerthi said rather appreciated their team work in her most serious way for which everybody were surprised to hear appreciation from keerthi' s mouth which is very rare.

" UNDERSTAND ! " Dr. Keerthi asks them like teacher and they nodded like good kids for which Everybody including sid and Shilpa chuckles seeing them.

" You both are handling this case together " keerthi declared.

" But....." Armaan and Riddhima were about to say something in union but stops gulping earning a dead shot glare from keerthi.

"Am I clear? " Keerthi asks for which both did not say anything.

" AM. I. CLEAR. ?"Keerthi asks stressing each word with anger for which both again nods their heads like obedient kids.

" Sure Dr. Keerthi" they both said together for which keerthi sighs and leaves from there.

They both look at each other and goes away to their respective patients.

Evening while leaving everyone comes to the locker room. Armaan and Riddhima comes together looking at their files and bumps to each other again. Then both angrily moves forward stomping their feet and again gets clashed. Getting irritated both moves away and goes to their lockers.
Seeing this everyone sighs at them knowing that they will again start fighting with each other now.

" Can't you see and walk armaan?" Riddhima asks irritatingly.

" You bumped into me, you should see and walk , you walk as if you are  blind " armaan also in irritated tone.

" You are only blind " riddhima shouts glaring at armaan.

" Don't shout , you will make me deaf  you idiot " armaan shouts at her.

They start their ranting now continously scolding each other .

" PAAGAL "

" PSYCHO "

" STUPID "

" CHIPKU "

" Ahhh....???? "

Everyone looks at them in ' AWE ' with their mouths wide open

Everyone looks at them in ' AWE ' with their mouths wide open. They don't believe that armaan and riddhima were like this before always fighting. Knowing that this will not stop now Sid drags riddhima out to go home and Shilpa drags away armaan asking him to drop her home.

" Armaan can you please drop me home because my car is in repair today." Shilpa requests armaan and he agrees.

They are in parking lot as they were going towards his car Shilpa drops her handbag and the things in it gets scattered on the ground. She kneels down to pick up the things and Armaan also bends down to help her while Shilpa gets those feelings rushing back to her as she was close to armaan. She shrugged away her thoughts aside.

Armaan sees a photograph in between the things and feels that he has seen it somewhere and tries to pick it up but Shilpa snatches away from him as if it is some bomb and keeps it in her bag and stood up quickly. Armaan observes that she is afraid of him seeing that picture. They got inside the car and moves to shilpa's house. Shilpa quickly got down from car ,says bye to him half-smiling and goes into her house.

He droves his car towards his house thinking about the picture and stops the car suddenly as it striked to him about the picture. He remembers he had seen that photograph in Dr. Shashank's house and the kid in that picture is riddhima. Yes, he confirms the girl in the pic is riddhima as he know every single detail of riddhima.
He wonders how Shilpa is connected to riddhima and her childhood picture. He decides to know more about it as it is related to riddhima and droves off to his house.

To be continued.........

Love AR.