Riddhima still cares for Armaan

SANJEEVANI:

Armaan comes early to check on the patient's reports as he is having an important surgery at 10 am which he will be doing with Sam. Later all of them come and waits for their briefing at nurse station. Armaan will be calling Sam as she still did not come.

" Armaan bhaiya kisse phone laga rahe ho aap?" JP asks armaan and everyone looks up at armaan.

" Sam ko, she is not lifting the calls at all, I better text her" armaan says looking into his phone while texting to her. Riddhima looks at armaan with frown on her face.

" She will be coming armaan don't worry , she must be driving" Shilpa says to armaan then only they heard a voice behind them.

" Hello everyone " Sam greets everybody coming there and everyone looks at her.

" Sammy yaar where were you? Why are you not lifting the calls? Armaan questions her impatiently.

" Ammy yaar relax my phone was in silent and I was driving so I did not attend any calls" Sam replies smiling towards him. She looks at riddhima who will be glaring at her, so Sam thinks to play with her.

"Oh ok" armaan says.

" Arey wah Ammy you are looking very handsome " Sam says to him flirtingly.

" I am always handsome Sammy" armaan replies smiling showing his cute dimples.

" Oh yeah but today you are looking more handsome than usual, what's special" Sam asks him going little closer to him, flirting with him which infuriates Riddhima.

" Oh may be because my beautiful friend is with me today" armaan replies winking at her. Sam smiles and looks at riddhima who is glaring at armaan now for flirting with Sam and Sam enjoys this. Everyone also watches them as if it is an interesting movie.

" Doctors!!!! If you are done with your talking and all can we do our duties now" Keerthi comes and says sternly and everyone shut their mouths.

Keerthi assigns duties to all of them, says to armaan and Sam to attend their surgery which will be in next half an hour and leaves.

******

Armaan and Sam finishes their surgery and comes out of OT for cleaning their hands. They will be talking about the surgery complications meanwhile riddhima and Shilpa will be passing from there.
Riddhima stops seeing them talking so Shilpa also stops.

" Oh my God Armaan!!!!  How did this happened? " Riddhima shouts at armaan seeing a wound on his arm for which both Armaan and Sam jerks their heads towards her. Riddhima holds his arm to see the wound and Shilpa also runs behind her.

" This is nothing riddhima small cut that's it " armaan says while rolling his sleeves down to cover the wound.

" What nothing? This is not a small cut armaan, it's bleeding and it is big wound. When did this happened ?" Riddhima questions him again grabbing his arm angrily while armaan gulps looking at Sam to save him.

" It happened yesterday night when Ammy was trying to save a kid on the road from accident, I am very proud of you ammy you saved him." Sam says smiling to riddhima and Armaan. Armaan facepalms himself that she blurted out instead of hiding it.

" Accident?What? Where did you get hurt armaan ? You always do this , never care about yourself while saving others, agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh............'' riddhima geta panicked and keeps on ranting , scolding armaan while he listens to her like a kid, Sam and Shilpa will be looking at her astonished.

" Woah........ basket breath , it's just a small wound nothing happened to me, I am ok" saying this armaan snatches away his hand from her.

" You were with him right ? Why didn't you dress his wound?" Riddhima asks Sam angrily. She gulps at her reaction and Armaan chuckles.

" He did not allow me to do it saying it's a small cut, he told he will do himself" Sam says in her defense to which riddhima turns to armaan and glares at him for which armaan gulps now and Sam chuckles.

" Armaan you are not a kid, you are a doctor for God sake, how can you be so careless" riddhima asks armaan concerned to which he sighs loudly.

"I will dress up the wound, don't worry basket" saying this armaan tries to move but riddhima holds him back.

" Do you think I will leave you now, no way , I will dress the wound and give you the medication needed" saying this riddhima grabs armaan's hand and moves out from there dragging him and Armaan follows her like a kid  following his mom by holding her hand.

Armaan had no choice except listen to  her, Sam and shilpa watches them smiling as they enjoy their bickerings.
Sid who watches the whole scene gets worried seeing riddhima is still concerned for armaan and angrily goes away from there.

******

" Arey riddhima parayi mard ko aise haath lagaathe hue sharam nahi aathi tujhe

" Arey riddhima parayi mard ko aise haath lagaathe hue sharam nahi aathi tujhe........koi hai toh iss bechare ko bachao,someone please help me from this cruel woman" armaan says dramatically to which Shilpa laughs who comes behind them and Riddhima throws a glare at her to shut her up.

" Armaan SHUT UP " Riddhima says glaring at armaan who zips his mouth and allows her to dress his wound.

Riddhima will be cleaning and dressing his wound with concern on her face and Shilpa will be helping her. Armaan justs sits and watches riddhima with pure adoration. He thinks that today also riddhima is concerned for him, she cares for him, she is worried for him..........a tear slips from his eye which he quickly wipes away which is not gone unseen by Shilpa and Sam who is at the door watching the adorable people in front of her who are away from each other but yet so close to each other.............because of their hearts are connected.

Riddhima dresses his wound and Armaan will be just observing her, her features, her hair flying in the wind,her touch, her concern, her scoldings while dressing, everything with a small smile playing on his lips..........he will be in his LaLa land..........riddhima also gives him tetanus injection........she completes his treatment and looks up to get lost in his oceanic blue eyes and cute smile with dimples playing on his lips.

Both will be staring at each other while Shilpa and Sam will be staring at the beautiful scene in front of them . All the staring contests were disturbed by the announcement made for the doctors to report. Armaan comes into his senses, mumbles thank you to riddhima and quickly rushes out of the room, Sam following him.

Riddhima also comes out of her lala land and just stood there thinking about armaan that how today also he helps others without caring about his life, today also he is so selfless and puts his life before for saving others life........tears slip out from her eyes which she quickly wipes out but Shilpa sees her tears and thinks that she could do something which can take away their pain but there is nothing anyone can do but leave everything to time and fate and sadly sighs.

To be continued...........

Love AR.