❤️ Jealous ❤️

Armaan's House :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Anjali "

"....."

" Anjali Anjali Anjali " He sings the song.

"....." Looks at him glaring.

" Kya Kar rahe ho?"

" Dance Kar rahi Hoon." She says sarcastically.

" Oh, par tum Hil bhi nahi rahe ho."
He asks innocently.

" Are you blind? "

" No "

" Can't you see I am reading the book?"

" Oh "

" Anjali "

"....."

" Suno na."

"....."

" Anja....."

" Just Shut up Atul."

" Hum bas....."

" Shut up Atul. "

" Anj....."

" Atul which part of SHUT UP don't you understand? "

" Arey shut up ke alaava kuch aur bhi toh bolo na tum."

" Ok."

" Thank you."

He grins and she smiles sweetly.

" GO TO HELL."

" Ok.....wait what !!?? "

" I . SAID . GO . TO . HELL . "

Anjali will be reading a book sitting in the living room and Riddhima will be cutting vegetables when boys make an entry. Anjali doesn't care them and continues to read as if they are not even present there.

Rahul senses the angry and quiet  atmosphere and runs to see Muskaan  what she is up to. Armaan plops himself on the couch leaning his head back on it rubbing his forehead. He knows that he had to see riddhima but he is terrified to go and speak to her.

" Anjali tum itna gussa kyun ho ?"

" Oh really !!! So you didn't know what you have done?"

" What have I done ?"

" Don't talk to me and leave me alone."

" But why are you so angry?"

"....." She will be staring at the book reading but nothing goes in her head.

"....."

" KUCH JAL RAHA HAI, JALNE KI BOOH AA RAHI HAI !!! "

Shilpa yells from the kitchen popping her head out.

" SHUT UP SHILPA !!! "

Anjali yells back at her and Riddhima glares at Shilpa making her giggle. Armaan chuckles seeing Anjali jealous  earning a glare from her. Atul continues to plead her while armaan goes towards kitchen sighing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Armaan stands behind the pillar and peeks into the kitchen to see riddhima murdering all those poor vegetables menacingly. He shudders at the thought of him being in the place of those vegetables.

Shilpa turns and glances armaan who is walking towards them now. She gives him a thumbs up and storms out of the kitchen giggling. Armaan glares at her and walks slowly towards the angry riddhima who is chopping off the vegetables angrily.