Realisations

Sanjeevani , Mumbai :-

Tick, Tick, Tick

Tick, Tick, Tick

Tick, Tick, Tick

Tick, Tick, Tick

Tick, Tick, Tick
.
.
.
.
.

" Mmmm......"

" Stop......"

" Urghhh....stop......."

" Ridzy.....uttho ......alarm off Karo na......." Saying this she presses pillow on her ears while sleeping.

" Ridzy......." She calls and stops when realisation hit her.

She jerks up from her bed,stops the alarm and sits on the bed rubbing her eyes. She looks at her right side to see the empty bed beside her and sighs.

" I miss you ridz........" She says to herself and gets up to get ready.

Anjali gets ready and comes down for breakfast. She greets her parents hugging them and gulps her breakfast fastly.

They finished their breakfast and Anjali leaves for the hospital hurriedly as she was already late. Seeing her rushing like that, made both Shashank and Padma chuckle remembering those days when riddhima used to be back of her to wake her up from sleep. Shashank bids his bye to Padma and leaves for hospital.

******

Anjali enters Sanjeevani, reports to keerthi and takes charge on her duty. As keerthi was very busy these days and Anjali was also a senior doctor now, Keerthi gave the responsibility of briefing of the interns to her.

Anjali walks through the corridors glancing at the boring environment around her which was once filled with their laughter,their mischiefs and their fights........and goes back to the memory lane when she came back to Mumbai.

Everyone were shocked when they heard that riddhima asked divorce from Sid as they never thought she would do that .

Anjali came to know about it after 2 months of her asking divorce. When she enquired about everything then she came to know that Sid was against the divorce matter and trying hard to get back to her but riddhima was adamant on her decision.

Anjali began to talk to Shilpa on the phone to know day to day situations about her sister as she was hell worried for what all her sister had to go through.

Shilpa told Anjali that Sid was persuading riddhima for giving him a chance but she was ignoring his persuasions and sticking to her decision as she feels she cannot give that happiness to Sid what a husband wants from his wife and she cannot live with him when someone else was filled in her heart,mind and soul because that would be betrayal.

Anjali didn't tell about this to anyone not even Atul as she want to tell him after everything was confirmed. So she decided to come back to Mumbai to support her sister in this matter and to comfort her. It took her some time to wind up everything in Delhi and completing the formalities.

But most difficult task for her was to convince and leave Atul alone there. Tears form in her eyes thinking about that day how Atul looked so sad and broken when she told him that she is going back to be with riddhima.

When she came back here she was shocked to see her sister without life in her eyes,without smile on her face and tiredness in her body. Riddhima was happy to know that her sister came back for her.

Anji knows how much armaan meant to her sister, she cannot forget him even if she wanted to. She doesn't know how was her married life had been. She doesn't even know Riddhima was happy or not but she realised that armaan being in front of riddhima made her contented and happy.