Riddhima's Suspicion

Continuation of previous chapter:

Riddhima finishes her duty and goes towards the restroom. She stops on her tracks when she hears armaan's angry voice coming from locker room. She goes near the door and stops there to hear with whom he is talking to. She doesn't mean to eavesdrop but she gets worried when it is the matter of armaan.

" I cannot involve anyone in this Sammy, I want to do all on my own" armaan says to Sam while riddhima listens to him what is he talking about.

" Ok I understand but it will be helpful if you consider them Ammy" Sam says to him and riddhima quietly listens to them.

" No!!!! This was our dream.........rather my dream now........I want to fulfill on my own and I don't need anybody's help in this, Billy is also with me and it is all going good, I don't want to any outsiders to involve in my personal matters........." Armaan says angrily to which Sam becomes quiet knowing his anger. Riddhima thinks about which dream armaan is talking about she does not know.

" Why can't they involve in some other business and stop disturbing me from calling daily to say they are interested in mine" armaan says to Sam feeling frustrated.

" Why can't you give them a chance to talk to you at least? " Sam asks him folding her hands.

" You are not understanding it Sammy once these businessmen gets involved in this they will change this as pure business and uses this as their publicity, my dream project turns out  to a profit making business if they all gets involved in it and I don't want that" armaan explains to her seriously while she quietly nods her head. Riddhima who listens quietly not understanding anything turns to go but stops again hearing Sam's voice about armaan's health.

" Dad called me asking about you and your health" Sam says to armaan.

" Tell him that I am good" armaan says simply to which she sighs.

" Armaan he is saying you can't skip the medication like you skipped recently" Sam says to him but armaan stays quiet and Riddhima who hears this gets shocked that armaan is skipping his medicines.

" Armaan I know you have beared a lot in your past, you still have to bear a lot armaan and you can't risk your health in all these tensions. Dad said that You have become alright now but you need to continue your medication for some months in order to avoid health problems in future" Sam explains calmly to him for which he sadly smiles thinking that there is no future for him without his riddhima and Riddhima gets tears in her eyes listening to all this thinking how much he had to go through because of her and still behaves normally in front of everyone.

" I understood what you are saying but don't worry I am having my medication back now and say to Verma uncle that I will continue my medication ok" armaan says to her and she nods her head smiling. Riddhima sighs in relief that he is taking his medicines properly but she becomes sad thinking that she is not able to take care of him and his health as the situations have been changed completely.

" Waise dad se yaad aaya Ammy , you have to talk to him" Sam says to armaan.

" About? " Armaan asks raising his eyebrows to her.

" Marriage" Sam says simply and Riddhima shots her head up quickly hearing this.

" Oh" armaan says.

" What oh , you have to talk to him that's it and I can't wait anymore" Sam says to him for which riddhima stays rooted in her place processing the new information.

" If you can't wait then go and talk by yourself" armaan says annoyingly to her.

" You know I can't talk to him about this and I am sure that he definitely will not say no to you if you talk to him......please Ammy " Sam says pleadingly.