❤️ Smile Please ❤️

Next day :-

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In the afternoon, everyone will be sitting in the cafe discussing about the arrangements for the celebrations. Anjali tells the interns to look after the decorations department. Rahul and Armaan will be talking about the venue and the guests. Shilpa will be noting down the things needed for the celebrations.

Muskaan and Atul......you know we can guess obviously talking about the food. They took the responsibility about food arrangements but ended up talking about their favorite foods and started their usual bickering catching everyone's attention.

Armaan chuckles ,Rahul sighs and Anjali glares at them before taking up a phone call. Interns watches them horrified not knowing about what they are fighting exactly. Nana will be banging his head on the table listening to their stupid bickering sitting beside them.

Shilpa laughs shaking her head and Rohit watches at her dreamily and thinks that her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world. Shilpa glares at him but it didn't effect him and he continues staring at her.

" Gobi ke paraate "

" Aaloo ke paraate "

" Nahi, Gobi ke paraate"

" Nahi, aaloo ke paraate"

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" CHUP CHUP CHUP......BILKUL CHUP "

Atul and Muskaan will be fighting about which parathas are the best. Muskaan says Gobi ke and Atul says aaloo ke........and what......that leads to their stupid bickering. Nana couldn't tolerate anymore and shouts at them to shut up.

" Agar tum dono ab chup nahi baitenge toh maa kasam mein tum dono ko pees ke paraate mein gussake sab ko khilaa doonga......samjhe......" Nana yells at them threatening which made them shut up for sometime making armaan ,Rahul and Shilpa to laugh.

Anjali returns from the call and stands there to announce something.

" Guys ,dad called me just now. He said from today we should work here as in Delhi until we are here that is for 10 days and also help in the arrangements." Anji says and everyone nods.

" And you two,you both are not even coming near any food and food arrangements that are planned for celebrations. I and ridzy will take up  that responsibility." Anji says to Muski and Atul glaring at them.

" Who said?" Muskaan pouts.

" I am saying." Anji declares.

" Ok " Atul says pouting.

" Hero....." Muski whines pouting at armaan.

" Anji....." Armaan tries to say but cut off by her.

" No Armaan I have decided ,see how they are fighting for food. For them everything starts with food and ends with food." Anji says sternly.

" Anji is right armaan, they behave very immature when it comes to the food." Rahul says to armaan who nods chuckling.

" Anji ke bachhe.......tum toh bade hi mature ho.....hai na?" Muski glowers at him and stops her curses looking behind armaan.