A Short recap of DMG season 2

As you all know Riddhima is married to Siddhant ,Armaan comes back-after that some misunderstandings,reveletions happens which leads to confrontations,arguments,heartbreaks,tears and sorrows.

After all these, Riddhima tries to make up her marriage with Siddhant which she could not but want to show to the world especially to Armaan that she is happy in this marriage and Armaan tries to accept the fact of his basket is married to someone else which is impossible for him in this birth.

There is also a new entry Dr.Shilpa malhotra who falls for our ultimate charmer armaan but eventually comes to know the truth that armaan loves riddhima and wants to soothe the pain of armaan's pain, heartbreak
and wants to be with him becoming his love.

And as you all know that our riddhima comes to know about the feelings of Shilpa towards armaan which leads to her insecurity,jealousy, possessiveness because today also she loves armaan as much as before and she cannot see him with any other girl .But She is also our stubborn ridzy who does not accept her feelings so easily which is not gone unseen by her husband sid ,so covers up her jealousy by saying that Shilpa is no good for armaan which irritates Siddhant as deep in his heart he also knows how much effect armaan has on riddhima because of their love which he also does not want to accept.

So guys I want to continue the story from here in my own way.......no wait not in my way actually but in the way of AR,in the way of actual DMG style like everyone wanted at that time of season 2 with some silly fights,arguments,little sadness,masthi and lots of loveeee.....

Love AR.