Riddhima tries to meet Armaan

Sanjeevani:

3 days passed like this- armaan avoiding riddhima and drowned himself in work, riddhima did not get to see armaan as a glimpse also and she is hell worried for him,Shilpa will be trying to come close to riddhima professionally and personally,Sid gets irritated by riddhima's constant thoughts on armaan.

Riddhima decides to talk to armaan today at any cost and will be trying to find him. Sid also decides to talk to riddhima about her behaviour and will be moving towards the ward.
On the other hand Shilpa is carrying a bundle of files which she need to study for a case and moving towards her ward trembling,she trembles, left all the files and falls. Before she could fall a strong pair of arms holds her from falling,she opens her eyes and sees armaan holding her and gets lost in his eyes.

They will be staring like that unaware of that another two pairs of eyes are also staring at them. Riddhima with jealousy staring at them and Sid with happiness watching them. Meanwhile they both come out of staring and stand straight. Shilpa kneels down to collect files which were scattered and armaan also bends down to help her by saying that " Why you are moving with such heavy load which u can't carry" saying he gives her all files. Standing Shilpa says these all needed for her to study for a case and smiles at him. Armaan offers his help for the case for which she happily accepts as she also needed some seniors help and both move towards library to discuss about the case.Riddhima feels disappointed by seeing all these and angrily goes away from there while Sid thinks that armaan is moving on and also thinks that Shilpa is correct for him( but his inner feeling is if armaan will be with Shilpa then his line will be clear with riddhima and he will not have to fear of riddhima choosing armaan over him).

Siddhant at his home wants to talk to riddhima went to her room, she was drying her hair as she came out of shower. Seeing her Sid lost in her beauty and slowly moves towards her and hugs her from back,she gets startled tilts her head to see it's Sid she relaxes. Sid tries to get cozy with her ,places kisses on her shoulder for which she closes her eyes feeling uncomfortable but tells to herself that she will not stop him as he has right on her. Sid continues to do his romance slowly but then riddhima gets all the flashes of armaan hugging her,kissing her,romancing her,their together moments.

 Sid continues to do his romance slowly but then riddhima gets all the flashes of armaan hugging her,kissing her,romancing her,their together moments

Riddhima remembers all the moments spent with armaan and with jerk opens her eyes,pushes Sid away from her,runs towards washroom and closes the door with a thud breathing heavily

Riddhima remembers all the moments spent with armaan and with jerk opens her eyes,pushes Sid away from her,runs towards washroom and closes the door with a thud breathing heavily. She leans on to the door and cries bitterly. Seeing this Sid gets shocked then gets worried and apologizes riddhima for not controlling his feelings knowing that she still needs time.

''you are not at fault Sid it's my mistake that I am not able to be a good wife,I am sorry Sid" saying this she again cries.

" No riddhima you still need some time it's not your mistake please come out riddhima" Sid pleads her.

" I am okay Sid , I want to be alone for sometime ,I will come after sometime"says riddhima.

Sighing Sid goes away from there thinking riddhima still did not came  out of armaan's memories,he feels sad but thinks to wait until all matters gets solved.( How can she forget those memories.those are not just memories they are their love,their feelings,their emotions,their trust,their life......their mind,heart and soul are present in each and every moment of their life. It's impossible for her to forget those moments or impossible to relive those moments with somebody else)

With these inner feelings,inner battles, awkwardness, confusions,one week passes away..........just like this.

To be continued...........

Love AR.