Accusations

Continuation of previous chapter:

" Armaan are you okay?"

" Umm....uh.......y.yeah"

" No Armaan you are not ok."

" No riddhima I am fine why are you asking like that? "

"You seem lost today, Is something wrong?"

" No nothing is wrong, just tired"

" Hmm.....ok"

Armaan and Riddhima will be talking while others also will be busy talking and laughing.

Riddhima gets up from table but she slips on the damp floor and lands on Armaan's lap while armaan holds her. They just stay in that position staring at each other while all others will be watching them dreamily.

Sid who is already furious comes to the cafe and watches the love scene in front of him and rages with anger.

Armaan and Riddhima come out of their trance listening to some sound and everyone turn to the direction of the sound.

Sid stood there clapping his hands laughing bitterly looking at Armaan and Riddhima who gains their composure and stands. All of them looked confused at Sid while riddhima stood their confused and nervous.

" Wow......wow what a scene?" Sid says clapping.

" You two should be acting in movies especially in which there are romantic scenes because you two fit just perfect and comfortable doing them" Sid says smiling bitterly stopping his claps .

"What are you saying Sid?" Riddhima asks shocked at his behavior.

" I am saying what I am seeing riddhima,don't act like you don't understand" Sid says angrily looking at her who is taken aback.

" Riddhima slipped due to the water on the floor Sid and I just helped her" armaan says when he looked riddhima hurt by Sid words.

" Oh really but it didn't look like you are helping her but romancing with her" Sid hisses angrily at armaan.

" SID " Armaan shouts getting angry.

" You are misunderstanding Sid, riddhima is getting hurt,watch your words Sid " armaan growls at him looking at riddhima whose tears fall down through her cheek.

"Why are shouting armaan? You shouldn't get angry, I should get angry. SEE THIS" shouting Sid throws the news paper on the table they have been seated.

Everyone gets worried seeing the situation but keeps quiet. Shashank and Keerthi who comes to cafe stood shocked looking at the sight in front of them. They stood there looking and listening at them.

Armaan takes the paper and looks what's in it while riddhima and others also peep to see. There will be a photo published of riddhima holding armaan while falling in the parking lot following by an article about them naming them as love birds.

Riddhima is stunned to see the picture as when and who clicked their picture in such a position.

" It's the picture of that day when riddhima was falling and Armaan holds her,you were also there at that time and saw that,it was just an accident Sid " Shilpa tries to make understand Sid.

" Yeah Sid, I think media was there and clicked the pictures to make news out of this...... that's it." Atul says.

" That's it ha that's it.......I can't believe why can't you people just understand that always riddhima is paired with Armaan in everything in spite of she being my wife" Sid again shouts.