Chapter 50

*Blushes shyly and looks up.*

He-I mean hi- I mean, you're beautiful.

*ducks head*

**
Amber

"I-I don't mind." Zayn stuttered, positioning himself where his whole body is facing me. Though this may be random, whatever cologne he was wearing just now hit me and fuck, did it smell good. I scooted closer and he blushed, looking down.

"Well, after my dad- you know. After that happened, I was taken to a hospital right? Anyway, they fixed me up. I remember sitting in a white room."

***FLASHBACK***

NO POV

*zayn is 6*

The doctor whipped the curtains back, making little Zayn jump in the hospital bed rather fast.

"Hello." The Doctor shot Zayn a toothy smile. Zayn couldn't help but awkwardly wave, all while his hand hurts, out of a pain he didn't know was there. He only woke up just about 15 minutes ago. "I'm Dr. Russle, but you can call me Dr."

Zayn awkwardly have him a shy smile, then looks back down to playing with the stings on his gown. Zayn didn't know why he was in the hospital, and he was rather nervous. He didn't know how he got the 'blue dress' on either, or so that's what Zayn would call the hospital gown.

"Mr doctor." Zayn spoke in a shy voice.

"Mhm?" The doctor says, playing with gadgets around his computer that Zayn had no idea what was.

"Where's my mommy?" Zayn puckers his bottom lip in confusion.

The doctor stops moving his hand along with every other muscle in his body, and looks down at his keyboard. The only sound in the room is Zayns little breaths and a beeping from a machine.

"She um.. Nurse Leah!" The doctor shouts, scaring baby Zayn.

"Doctor man I want my mommy." Zayn furrows his eyebrows while pushing himself off the bed. He tried to get up but something pulls him back. The doctor holds Zayn down.

"Nurse Leah we need a few 3M shots of gas! Bring in nurse Carlisle too!!" The doctor started to shout and Zayns heart sped up. His big eyes scan the scary man as water takes over his vision. Zayns heart hurt, his chest hurt, he couldn't breath right anymore.

"I want my mommy!" Zayn tussles in the bed while tears form in his eyes. "Mommy! Mommy where are you!" Zayn shouts, hoping from a reply from anywhere.. He looks around the room, hoping for her to bust through the curtain. His mind races with ever second, wishing his mom will be his real super hero. He misses his mothers sweet voice, the voice that calmed him when daddy was mad.

Two nurses fly into the room and the doctor pushes Zayn back. "MOMMY HELP ME!" Zayn cries, not even able to see his vision.

"Please mommy." Zayn whimpers, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I need you." His quiet cries full the room as a oversized mask is placed on his little face, gas fills his nostrils.

"Don't- don't let them take me f-from you m-mommy." Zayn stares at the curtains, tears rolling down his smooth cheeks. He waits for his mum, but only to pass out into complete darkness.

*** FLASHBACK OVER***

"That's all that happened?" I say, gulping.

"Yep. The next thing I knew, I was at my aunts house. She kept telling me that mums with me, and will always be. I kept looking around, constantly. Closets, under couches. Never found her. Some times I would pretend she's with me, and talk to nothing. Though I always felt like she was there. Soon I figured out that, she did pass away, from a heart attack. Remember? It didn't bother me. My depression took over though. I was so distant. I couldn't think."

He pulls up his leather sleeve. "These cuts, from al the days I had a bad dream about my mum or dad. And these ones over here, those are from bullying. And those ones, up here. Is from.. Loneliness. I really had nobody." He pulls down his sleeve and looks up.

"Oh." Is all that could escape my lips. A warm tear falls down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away and look down, fumbling with Zayns torn up jeans.

"You all right love?" He places his index finger under my chin, forcing me to look into his deep and stunning hazel eyes.

"Mhm." I grunt.

"Don't lie to me." He smirks.

"Just- I'm sorry." I look down.

He looks down too, nodding. "Everyone is."

"I really am Zayn. For everything. I don't know it was, like that. You don't deserve it. And I made fun of you and was mean and-"

"Save it." He gets up and walks out of the room swiftly, leaving me into a regretful sorrow as he slams the door shut behind him.

**

NDNDMKDMDKD WHHHHAAAATTTTT. I know right. I get it.

I was crying while writing baby Zayns part. AWH. I'm sorry for anyone of you who have had a loss. I might not know your position, and you're right, I don't know how that feels, but I want you to know that whoever you lost, is watching over you. They are smiling and saying.

"That's my angel."

Yup. And I want you to know that people go through what you go through. You're not alone.

I guarantee you that if you put your hand to the screen, someone else is doing the same thing you are, and are in your same position. You're not alone. This battle isn't over yet. Stay strong, my little warrior.