Chapter 48

Amber

Zayn pushes me against the door even harder, taking my breath away. His hands groping my sides, nails digging in, the pain has never felt so good.

His warm lips move back against mine while he runs his groin against my stomach, having him being so much more taller than me. He takes his lips of mine and leans down, his hot breath hitting my neck. He sucks on the skin, nibbling at it fiercely as his hands dig into my side.

I let out a slight moan and lean my head against the door as his lips work down my neck to my collar bone.

"Remember when you came out of the hotel bathroom in just a robe." He sucks on my neck.

"Mhm." I moan.

"That," He chuckles. "that was me who took your clothes." I let out a smile, as he picks me up, where my legs are straddling either side of his waist. He kisses the other side of my neck, leaving wet trails.

"Z-Zayn." I mumble. He finishes off my left side of my neck, leaving a purple and red mark.

"Yeah." He smirks, admiring what he did to me as his hot breath hits it.

"These marks, how will I cover them up?" I bite my lip, running my hands through the back of his hair as his head shoots up, eyes darker than before. He leans in close, lips barley touching my cheek as he whispers in my ear.

"Darling." He breaths. "I'm marking my fucking territory." He smirks.

Zayn smashes his lips against mine, bucking his hips up for some action, any action. His hands roams down my sides, and down my legs as I straddle him. I squeeze my legs around his waist and he groans, pushing me harder against the door.

Running my fingers through his hair, I pull back. He groans even louder, taking his lips off mine as he pulls back and stares at me with dark eyes and a warning look. Now it's my time to smirk.

He narrows his eyes and twist his head to the side, thinking of something, anything. Letting off a slight smirk, he bust the door open, flying out into the hallway as he walks, attaching my lips back to his.

He grips my thighs even harder and I squeeze my legs around him. He slips his tongue into my mouth as he walks back into the dark hallway.

"Hey Za- oh shit." I hear Louis's voice in the back. I open my eyes and take my lips off Zayns, turning to find Louis smirking in the door frame.

"Busy." Zayn says in a dark voice, pulling me closer to him. He pushes past Louis and slams the door behind him, attaching his lips back to mine. His hot breath fills my lungs and I ache for more action. He leans against the door as I hop off his waist, never breaking the kiss.

I run my hands down his thigh, then back up again. Making sure to avoid everywhere except the place he needs to be touched the most. I grip his arse and pull him closer to me, deepening the kiss.

My hand finally brushes over his area, making it twitch beneath his jeans. I can't help but smirk in the kiss as he steps back, making his way towards the bed.

**

I WANT 15 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER FROM MY GHOST READERS FOR AN UPDATE