Chapter 52

READ.

First I'm going to start off by saying that I'm so very very happy about my 14.7k you guys gave me.

However I hate seeing books that only have 12 chapters have like, 13k and it's their first book. It just makes me feel like I haven't even done good enough, I mean, this is my first book but hell, I'm 51 chapters in.

Though I'm not ungrateful, I thank you guys.

But if you will, can you please suggest this book on your fan pages? Or maybe you can make a fan page about my book?

I would cry tbh if someone made a fan page.

Follow my new twitter and tweet me #zamber

Twitter is @zjm20s
**
UPDATE.

I was going through my chapters. And maybe a few weeks ago I wrote this. Now I'm at 60.5k reads. Wow, I really love you guys. So much.

**

Amber

My breath stopped at mid throat. My stomach churned and my knees felt weak.

Blood. So much blood.

"Amber." Zayn looks up and whispers. I can feel my face get white, and my head get dizzy.

"Z-z-zayn?" I manage to speak out. I can't help but just stare at his fist are so bloody. Holes in the wall everywhere, the mirror, it's shattered and his hands, so- so- gruesome.

"Amber you weren't supposed to see this." Tears stream down his cheeks. He gets up and throws a towel over his fist, but only for the blood to seek right through. I can't take my eyes off of his hands.. I did this. I forced him to talk about it. This is all my fault.

He looks down at me staring at his arm. "I think you should go." He gulps.

I slam the door behind me and lock it. "Zayn. W-why d-did y-you do t-his." I breath in and out with every word, trying to hold back the tears.

**

Zayn

The door flys open just as I pick up the glass shard from the ground. I look up only to see Ambers face grow white. Her eyes widen. Her body stiffens.

Oh shit.

"Amber." I breath out. Damn it! I should've locked the door. How could I have been so stupid?

"Z-z-Zayn?" She stutters, her breath obviously hitched in her throat. She's stunned. I'm stunned. Obamas stunned. The guy from Breaking Bad is stunned. Fuck.

"Amber you weren't supposed to see this." I fight the urge to say more. About how sorry I am that she had to see this. Fuck. I should've just went to the gym and took it out there. Damn it damn it damn it! Tears fill my waterline, soon rolling over. The liquid starts to roll down my cheeks. I'm so weak. I've broken my play. I need someone.

No Zayn. No you don't, stop being a fucking pussy. Grow the fuck up.

"I think you should go." I spit, after covering my hands with a towel. Only for it to seek through. Damn it. Just great. I start walking towards her, hoping to scare her away. Perhaps just make her step out the door, but she just stands there. Eyes on my hands and knuckles. I'm really uncomfortable right now, you have no idea. Imagine being in my position.

"Zayn. W-why d-did y-you do t-his." She stutters horribly, breathing getting more rapid. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. Don't start crying don't-

"I-I-I- uhhhh." I manage to get that out just so i can distract her from crying.

Just then she grabs my wrist, ripping the towel off. "Ow-"

"Don't talk." She snaps. She rushes past me and searched through the drawers. Running her hands through everything, she slips a black band on to her wrist. Slamming the drawer shut, she pulls her hair up into a tight bun, making the cutest face while doing so.

She catches me staring and I look away, feeling heat rise to my face. Walking past me again, she gets down on her knees, face in front of my shaft, which might I add is still sore from not getting any action earlier.

**

Liam

Huffing with one last breath, I punch the 65 pound bag with an upper cut. I step back taking a big breath, while a stream of sweat rolls down the side of my head.

"You good yeah?" Niall steps off the treadmill with his hands on his hips, sweat rolling down his abs and face.
His hair sticks to the sides of his head while he takes longs strides towards me.

"Yeah." I say making short talk with him. I'm still pissed about what happened earlier, him trying to make another move on Amber when she clearly didn't want any part of him.

"You know, you can't be mad forever." He smirks, breathing heavily.

**