Chapter 39

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updating. I've been extremely busy.

Go check out my book 'Bad'!

Comment and vote. Love you all!

**

Amber

"What took you so long?" Liam huffs as I step into the car. "And why do you look like a hobo?"

"Liam." Zayn snaps.

"What? I'm just asking?" He whispers back.

"It's fine. And I was just busy, I also don't have any clothes."

"The store is on the way to your house Liam, so I'm going to have Niall or Harry run in there and get her clothes. Speaking of Niall and Harry, where are they? Along with Louis?"

"They are taking the other car, they don't feel comfortable around her I guess. And we only have one seat open also. Niall is still in the house though."

"Wait, what about Nialls injuries? Doesn't he have a broken leg or something?" Zayn snaps.

"No, just a sprained ankle. We thought is was broken, just a few cuts and hurt ankle is all. Though his face was a little bruised, it went down due to the antibiotics we gave him."

"All right Dr. Payne." Zayn chuckles.

"Show me yours I'll show you mine, we'll play doctor 'round till nine." Liam winks and runs his hand up Zayns leg. Zayn laughs and pushes it off. Liam starts the car. Obviously quoting a song I've heard once or twice.

Other than the fact that Niall is okay, I can't help but feel disappointed that they don't want to be around me. Especially Harry. He's been really clingy lately, coming up to me to have random chats. Just stuff like that. Usually when Zayn isn't around. Which is never.

"Wait!" I hear Nialls Irish tone scream out. Out comes Niall fumbling from the front door. He jogs half heartedly, due to his injuries, to this car while holding a jawstring backpack in his bag. He opens Zayns door and climbs over his lap, making sure to step on his dick.

"Fuck, Niall." Zayn pushes Nialls foot off his area and holds it, leaning forward. Zayn grabs the door and slams it shut, still holding his junk with one hand.

"Are you-"

"Just drive." Zayn croaks, interrupting Liam.

Liam shrugs his shoulders as Niall plops down next to me in the back seat. He takes a big breath and turns to look at me, pushing away his blonde hair.

"Sup." he chuckles. I roll my eyes and look out the window. "You look cute." He pinches my side and I squirm pushing his hand away with a giggle, more flirty than intended. Zayn snaps his head back, and glares at Niall. Niall clears his throat and looks down.

"So Is this your first time going to the gym?" Liam looks in the rear view mirror. I furrow my eyebrows and drop my jaw. "No no I didn't mean it as your fat or anything I promise- ugh." He grunts and stares forward at the road.

"No, no it's not." I say and look out the window at the rainy UK road.

"Pst." Niall touches my side as Liam turns up the radio.

"What?" I whisper.

"You seriously do look cute. T's adorable." He blushes with a grin.

"Thanks." I giggle.

"But hey! Do you want to workout by me? I could like, show you some moves if y'want." He throws his hands to the side for a gesture, shrugging.

"Sure, maybe I could show you some too." I wink and shove his arm. He chuckles.

"So do you want t'maybe go on a-"

"Is your foot going to be all right working out or running?" Zayn interrupts Niall with a rude manner, and tone.

"Yes." I snap back.

"We'll see." Zayn runs his hands through his hair, as if my comment was a suggestion.

Niall sighs and leans back. I look over at him and I find him staring at me, with bright blue eyes that bring out his blonde hair and sun burned face. His hand slides over to my side of the seat, and interlocks with mine. I look down at our hands, then back up to him. His lips are pursed and he leans in.