Chapter 3

Zayn

"And I swear to got if you make one sound I will beat the shit-" I stop in mid-sentence. She just stares at me with the innocent look stuck on her face. The face that I can't bare to look at.

"You'll do what!?" She says, ripping her arm from my grasp, taking a few steps back. Is she going to run? I can't let her do that.
She turns to start sprinting but falls over from pain.

"Ow-Shit mothertrucker!" She yells.

I look at her in confused, scanning her body, I come to her foot. HER FOOT! I run over to her, leaning down over her wound, figuring out where to place my hands.

"We need to get you somewhere that can help you." I say, picking her up bridal style.

"No shit Sherlock." She replies.
This girl sure has a sailor mouth.

It's been about a 30 minuet drive. Neither of us has said anything. She's calmer than the other girls I've... Kidnapped. I hate saying that.
I reached forward to turn on the radio.
The she reaches forward and turns it off.
"What the hell-"

"Why." She interrupts.

"Why what?"

"Why did you kidnap me. What the bloody hell have a done to deserve this. What do you want?"

"I just.. I'm trying to help-"

"HELP?!" She jolts forward and gives me a daring look. "The only thing you've helped with is cut the bottom of my foot open."

I just sit there and continue driving. It's best to let a women argue her ways out.
Before she got in the car, I tied her hands together and baby proofed the door so she won't do anything. My windows are tinted so we should be fine. She looks back out this window and sighs.

"So where are you taking me? Are you selling me. Or are you just going to beat the sh-"

"STOP." I yelled at her. She just stares at me and looks back out the window. "I told you, I'm NOT, going to hurt you?!"

"You're a little late for that." She says, attending the comment towards her foot.

"It wasn't my fault you're just clumsy-"

"Clumsy!? You know it's sort of hard to run away from a kidnapper in the middle of winter at one in the goddamn morning with being, 'clumsy.'"

________

Ambers POV:

"Stop calling me that!" He yells, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. I'm getting to him, at least I know his weak spot.

"Stop calling you what? A KIDNAPPER!? Because that's exactly what you are!" I scream at him.
He jolts the car to the side of the road and halts to a screeching stop. He gives me look with dark eyes.

"You want to be free yeah? Then GET OUT. See where you get to. You have no Idea where you are, and you are injured. So be my guest and get the hell out. I have better things to do than listen to you bitch!" He yells, staring at me and pointing his finger at the car door.
I look out the window, then back at the man. His jaw is clenched again and he's sitting there, waiting for me to make a move.

"Just drive." I say. Giving thought to it, I do have no where to go. I have no idea where I am, and he is my only choice for help right now. After I use him,
I'll make a run for it.

He starts the car again and pulls back onto the road.

It's been a good 10 minuets until someone broke the silence.

"What's your name." He says, still looking at the road.

"Amber."

"Amber," He repeats. " pretty name."

"Yeah." I say.

"Well I'm Zayn." He says, adjusting his grip on the steering wheel, clenching his jaw.

"Zayn what?"

"Um..." He stutters. "I can't tell you. You'll tell the police."

"Damn right I will."

"Stop cussing!?!" He yells at me. Here we go again..

"What? Are you a mamas boy? Afraid to say a cuss word?!" I tease.

"My mum died when I was 6."