Chapter 14

AN: You guys suck at commenting. Like wow. -_- Kind of broke my heart. Not really. Ily. Might post 2 chapters tonight. I'm on spring break btw. YAY.

Amber:

I fidget with the key a little, trying to open the heavy door. Finally I hear a click and I push the door forward, leading my self into a very modern home. To the left if me is a kitchen, most everything white and black. Then I look forward. I stare in awe as I look at a large black beanbag, taking up most of the floor. I slam the door shut behind me and plop onto the beanbag.

I start to take in my surroundings. A large flat screen hung up on the wall. A fire place under it with two plants on either side. But I start to notice...

"No couches?" I whisper to myself and look around. Nope. Only thing in here is a giant bean bag.

This boy sure is tidy. I arch my head to the left and notice a dark hallway. I struggle to get up but once I do, I make my way down the hall, I open the door to the bathroom, examine it, then shut the door and continue walking. I open another door to a large room. A work out room.

"Sick!" I yelp in excitement. I've loved working out since I was a kid. I just love the adrenaline rush.

I step in the room and pinch my nose instantly, it stinks like sweaty man! I shake off the stench and look around the room. A blue mat with weights and bars all around the floor. I giggle and step out of the room. I probably shouldn't touch those.

I close that door and walk down the hall even more, one more door left. I open the door and a huge room, bigger than the last appears. My eyes widen as I look at a gigantic in-ground bed with a white comforter. This wasn't any ordinary bed, no. This was a Fellitaé bed. I eek in excitement and run to the bed crouching over it. These beds are like waterbeds, but they aren't waterbeds. The form to your figure but it feels like gel. They are also 3 times bigger than a king size bed. They cost around $5000-$10000.

I notice my jaw was hanging open and I run my hand over the bed. I throw myself over the bed, in a gentle manner and take in my surroundings of that room. Windows as big as the wall, leave a sight of the blue ocean. And a bookcase full of books line up against the left wall. I close my eyes and sprawl myself out on the bed and let out a sigh/moan of comfort.

I hear the door creak and my eyes shoot open.

**

Zayns POV:

"I can explain." I assure him, putting a hand out to stop him. But he ignores my comment and rushes up the stairs, more than likely looking for Amber. "Mate she's not here!" I yell after him. I hear heavy footsteps run down the stairs and out comes Harry, almost running towards me with piercing eyes and a angry look.

He grabs the collar of my shirt again and throws me up against the wall a few feet away. I try to breath as my breath was thrown out of my lungs from the impact.

"H-Harry." I blink my eyes and stand up, trying to regain balance. But he picks me up again and pins me against the wall.

I'm doing all I can not to let this shit have it. He had no Idea how much I could fuck him up. But I resist the urge and let him throw my around once again.

"Where... Is.. She." He looks at me, daring me to say something.

I throw my head back and chuckle. "Mate, I don't have her. Those cloths are my sisters. Melody her friend came over and dropped them off, assuming she lived here. I bagged them up so I could run them to her." I smirk, feeling pride about my good lie.

Harry takes a deep breath and backs away. I pat my chest and straighten out my shirt.

"Why do you want her so bad anyway?" I ask raising an eyebrow.