Chapter 66

I see nobody really like the last chapter by how literally NOBODY COMMENTED. Oh.

It's okay. :/

Anyway, go read my other book Bad please.. Xx

**

Amber

"Shh!" Calum whispers hard at Mikey, giving him the glare of death.

I nervously play with my fingers. Hoping for the best. I hope everything is all right. My anxiety is through the roof and- I'm freaking out mentally. Also somewhat physically and definitely emotionally.

"Sorry these branches are so loud!" I roll my eyes and keep walking forward, I wish Zayn would've sent me to I don't know, people with common sense?!

Stoping dead in my tracks from what I see, the boys slowly stop behind me.

It's a mess. A- bloody, mess. There's no way in putting it in detail other than the fact of saying that, they've already found each other. And they are already fighting.. Barley.

"Zay-" I try to step forward, but I'm pulled back harshly.

"Shh!" Luke's hand slaps over my mouth. "We need to come from behind. There's too many people."
I breath out slowly, looking at Zayn lifelessly on the ground, just laying there. As if his life is at peace and nothing could go wrong. My jaw gapes open a tad. I need more air, I can't breath. I can't-

"Breath." Ashton rubs my shoulder. "They are okay. Trust me.. Boys get her back behind a few trees. Then come with me." He gives me a hopeful smile then steps forward.

Calum and Mikey lead me quietly behind a few trees. I slowly rest my hands on the tree and breath through my nose, peaking out the side. There's so much I haven't said, there's so much I've wanted to say and get out and- they're all- down.

"Hey!" Ashton yells. "I just saw Amber run that way!"

Matt looks around fiercely. Then back to the boys.

"Is this a fucking game?" He spits, averting his eyes to the direction Calum pointed, then back to them.

"It's not a fucking game dip shit go get her. Now!" Ashton yells forward. Matt whistled behind him, then starts jogging the opposite way I have been staying. Turning around one last time, he glares at the boys one last time.

"I'm not done with you guys. You can't get rid of me this easily." He growls. Then takes off again. Silence fills the woods. And I wait till Matts footsteps on the branches and leaves fade away.

Running out, I let out a huge breath. "Zayn!" I stumble over to him on the ground, kneeling beside him. "Zayn wake up." I sob, caressing his face. I run my thumb over his pale lips. "Zayn." I sniff. A tear drops on his smooth skin, sliding down his cheek.

I hear groaning next to me, and look up. "Liam." I whisper and slowly set Zayn down. I crawl to Liam's side, and pick up his head. "Liam." I whimper one more time. His eyes open barley.

"Hey Amber." He croaks, peaking a smile. "What's good?" His voice is raspy and he's barley staying with me.

I repress a smile and hug him. Slowly, he presses his hands to my back and then let's go. I pull back and stare at him.

"Why ar-are you cryi-ing." He wipes his thumb across my cheek, wiping the tear that has fallen. He's taking un-even breaths. I grab his wrist and hold onto it.

"Zayns not waking up." My voice cracks and tears stream even further. "Louis is out too. And Niall and Harry-" I shake my head and my lip quivers. "They aren't waking up Liam." I whimper, and he pulls me into a hug.

"It's- it's okay." His raspy voice rumbles against my chest. "They'll wake up. They are- are just being lazy I swear." He mumbles into my neck.

I pull back and give a sympathetic smile. Looking up at the other boys. They purse their lips and Ashton steps forward. "Let's get them to Dr. Tracy." Walking over, Ashton puts Liam's arm around him. Calum grabs Harry, Mikey grabs Niall, and Luke grabs Louis. They all start walking the other way, with each one of them slinging over their shoulder on the ground, besides Liam who's managing to limp. "Stay with Zayn. We will be back." Luke purses his lips and looks down, carrying them back to what I assume is their cabin.

I slowly crawl over to Zayn. Sitting next to him. I grab his cold hand and wrap it in mine. "It's going to be okay." I smile. Laying my head on Zayns chest, his heart beats slowly. I wrap my arms around him, and close my eyes, listening to his heart beat.

"You know Zayn." I breath, managing to gather my words. "The way you make me feel is unlike anything I've ever experienced before." I wrap my arms around him tighter, taking in his scent. "You make me feel like I'm dying and flying and living and that my heart just stopped beating but yet is pumping 90 mph all in one moment. You make me feel invincible but vulnerable. Weak, but like nothing could ever bring me down." I breath and wipe the tear streaming down. "You make me feel like I'm free and yet trapped by your every move. You leave me breathless and yet are the only thing that keeps me still breathing. You control my every thought, movement, heart beat. You've got me, all of me. That's all I can give." I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "I know you can't hear me. Maybe that's why all of this is coming out now. Because I was too scared to admit it while you're awake. Scared of the judgement. Scared of denial and loss."

His heart skips a beat, and I lean up, looking at his pale lifeless face. "Zayn?"

**

WHOAHKAYYY. Plot twist eh? You thought Zayn was going to kick arse yet little did you know that his arse was getting kicked. But the only reason if because Matt called in like 10 more guys.. Fuck you Matt, fuck you.

Anyway, this book is having a LOT, of editing done. So please give me time.

I will announce that this book will have a sequel! You guys are going to choose how the story goes. Information will be in the next update!

Love you all. Comment and vote!