Chapter 17

AN:

Okay, so I'm probably annoying you with this but, please comment. Im taking my time out of my spring break to update for you guys so PLEASE comment your ideas and opinions.

Also vote.

Thanks. <3

**

Ambers POV:

"Shit!" I hear a faint voice say. I flutter my eyes open and try to look around.

Wasn't I at Liam's? Now I'm here? What the hell is going on? Just then the throbbing and pounding in my head appears.

"Ouch." I lean up and rub my head. The pounding is getting worse. Did I hit my head? No. I try to think back to what I was doing. But I only remember little parts. I remember Liam, carrying me somewhere, only because the sun was blinding me. So that's how I got here.

"You're such a faggot dude!" I hear the voice again, but from downstairs. Are they fighting? Please don't be fighting. My head hurts so bad and if I have to break them up, it won't be pretty. You can trust me on that.

I slide my feet across the floor, but with every step, the pounding in my head gets harder. I feel like someone is punching my head every time I do something. I get to the bathroom right from the hall and peak in a little bit.

"Ew! What the hell?" I whisper to myself. I look like a hamster that got run over and thrown in a lake. This is so nasty. I take my hair out of the bun and flip it over a few times. Eventually my natural loose curls form. I've always been lucky with my hair, it comes from my mom I guess. It's been passed down generations. No matter what we do, our hair will fall down perfectly. I mean, unless you cut it. I examine myself in the mirror once again, and turn on the water, splashing my face with the cold liquid to wake me up. My head is still throbbing. I dry my face and turn off the water. I start to smell this horrible stench, and I smell my shoulder, is it coming from me? It smells like alcohol. Surely this can't be alcohol. Not me. I don't drink? Then the memories flash back through my head. Niall, the food, the questions... Matt...

I take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom. I follow where the loud noise is coming from, and I step downstairs. After what felt like an hour of walking. I finally make it to the bottom. It's pitch black, but with the tv screen lighting up the whole room. A big tv at that. I see Zayn and a few other people like, Niall, Harry, and Liam, and two other guys all sitting in one big couch together, playing to what it seems like Xbox. They most likely don't see me because it's pitch black on the stairs, the tv is so loud and rumbling the house, and their focus is on the game. I can't even hear my head throb, let alone think.

I clear my throat to try and get their attention. Nothing. I clear my throat again but only louder. And all their heads snap to look at me.

"H-hey." Niall speaks up.

"Hey Ni." I shoot him a quick smile. I just feel like being nice. I mean, these guys did kidnap me, but they are also protecting me now. So, I can't really be mean..

All the guys are still staring at me, the game paused, it's an awkward silence.

"Um.. What are you playing?" I break the silence.

"Black Ops 2." Liam smiles at me.

"Can I join?" I've always loved Xbox. Growing up with 2 brothers wasn't exactly the feminine experience. I just had to deal with what I got. And that was Marvel and Xbox.

"Um...Sure. There's a controller on the tv." Zayn just looks at me.

I can't help but blush at the awkwardness going on in the atmosphere. I grab the controller and squeeze in between Zayn and Liam on the couch.

After about 5 minutes of setting up a custom match for Quick scoping, I grab class 5. The only quick scoping class Zayn has. And not to mention, but it sucks. No laser sight, no silencer, and the only good part of this DSR is the inferred sight. But I'll take what I can get. We decide to play Hijacked. It's a ship map.

After me camping for awhile, I have 23 kills and 2 deaths. While Zayn has 3 kills and 12 deaths.

"Dude she's kicking our ass." Liam chuckles.

"I didn't know you could play Xbox?" Niall directs towards me.

"There's a lot about me you don't know." I say still focusing on the screen.

Usually when I'm in a serious match, I bite my lip. So I just started doing that. We have 3:24 on the clock. And Liam and I are tied, 23 - 23. Zayn left the game and just decided to watch us.

"Shit! I just saw you!" Liam leans forward.

I take a dash behind the control panel of the ship, while Liam is hiding in the front of the ship. I jump down from the panel and do a black scope 360. And BAM, headshot.

All the boys start to yell and shout, saying ooooo. While Liam is in a ball on the ground. I feel like a champion.

"HACKER!" He yells at me.

"Wouldn't need a hack to beat you." I give him a smirk and the guys start to cheer again. I look around at them all laughing together, then I notice Harry. He's on the couch, not saying anything. We make eye contact for a little while, then he gets up and leaves, almost running from downstairs.

"What was that about?" Roy asks as the room got quiet.

"Nothing." Louis speaks up and follows Harry out the room.

"Um.. Okay?" Roy says again.

"Guys I'll be right back." I say. I can feel my headache come back again. It only left because I wasn't paying attention. And I guess I zoned it out.

I start to slightly jog upstairs as the lads rant about something. I make it to the hall and start to walk towards the kitchen to find some Medicine for my head ache. I'm never going to drink again. I'm almost out of the hall until I feel hands on my shoulders, shoving me against the wall with a loud bang. I hear my back pop as I'm thrown against the wall. I open my eyes, to see Harry glaring at me with piercing eyes.

"Harry what are you-"

"Shut it." He snaps. "You're coming with me. And if you say a word, I'll blow your pretty little brains out." He pulls a gun slightly out of his pocket, then puts it back in. I'm too scared to do anything, so I just nod dramatically. I thought Harry was getting better.

He grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards the door.

I'm getting kidnapped from a kidnapper. Great.