Chapter 30

Authors note:

My god this book is a grandma or grandpa now. It's already chapter 30 like damn.

Aha! Any way, I see you little ghost readers that don't vote or comment. Come out little ghosties. I won't bite....

**

Amber

I crashed my lips into his. Without a thought in my mind. He tempted me. He was just... There. His lips. I couldn't get them out of my head and now I don't know what I'm doing. He's been on my mind too much, and I know you're saying, 'But he kidnapped you!'

And I know that, yes. Hell, for all I know I could die tonight. But he made me realize that he saved me from Matt. He saved Niall. He saved us and by god I wouldn't call him a hero by any means, but I might just be saying that. I've never had good lucky with... Boyfriends. Kissing. Hugging. Dating. I fail all of it.

Only because I've came to notice that, no relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater... The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love is something I've yet to receive.

Zayn grabs his muscular hands and wraps them around my waist, pulling me to where I'm straddling him, both legs on either side. His warm, soft lips push back against mine. I can feel him breathing through his nose rapidly as I licked his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I've never felt so challenged, so intrigued... So... Cared for.

I tangle my fingers through hair and tug slightly, causing him to moan, leaving me an entrance.

Well that's a way.

I slip my tongue in impatiently, trying to explore his mouth. I've never craved his taste so much. I've never wanted him so badly. He's my superhero.

Zayns grip on my waist tightens, his fingers digging into my side causing me to slightly wince. He takes his hands off and puts them at the brim of my shirt, sliding his cold fingers against my back and stomach. I squeeze my legs around his waist and he bucks his hips up, clearly agitated by me.

I feel our lips part leaving a cold breeze in-between. I whimper at the loss of contact and Zayn pulls his hands from under my shirt, leaving out a sigh.

I lean forward again, but only to have my shoulders pushed back.

"Amber stop." Zayn grunts, staring anywhere but my eyes. And trying to scoot to an un-sexual position. I put my hands on his shirt and stroke his arms. I lean forward and kiss his exposed neck.

"Amber, stop..." Zayn let out a somewhat breathy moan. Nearly sounded like a question too. I keep placing kisses down his neck and I've only yet noticed the hard object rising beneath my bum. Him.

"Amber I said stop!" He pushes me back and stands up off the bed in a split second, patting himself down.

"What's your problem?!" I shout. Seriously, his moods change faster than I can go pee.

"I just.. I.. I... We can't.. I don't.." He pacing towards the bathroom with his hands in his hair. I soon see him disappear around the corner and the sink turns on.

"Zayn what?!" I stand up and walk over. He comes into sight and he's leaned over the sink, running water on his face. "What the hell." I lean against the door frame. I don't know what to think right now, one minuet were fighting, next we're kissing, now... This.

He slams the sink handle down, shutting the water off in an instant and he grabs a towel, drying his face. He turns around and stares at me, bringing his lips to one side and he crosses his arms. He then leans against the wall and examine me.

"You know what Amber?" He speaks up, leaning back off the wall and shoves past me into his bedroom.

"What the hell was that? Why are your moods changing? If you didn't like it you could've not kissed back." I chase after him. His long legs stride, making it hard for me to catch up with him. He turns quick, so quick to where I crash into his chest. I stumble back but regain my balance. He breaths out and clenches his jaw and fist.

"We all do things we desperately wish we could undo." He throws his arms in defense, then slams them to his side agains " Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing clouds." With that he grabbed a bag from his desk and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

He left me, in his room. Confused. Angry. Neglected, and sad.

What a charmer.