Chapter 58

(;

**

Amber

Zayn leans down to plant a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth, making tingles spread throughout my body. Kind of like when you see your crush. Moving up, his warm lips meet mine, pushing back against his lips, I feel him force me down, pushing my head back into the pillow as he crawls over me.

Throwing my hands to his back, he slips his warm tongue inside my mouth. I fight back with my tongue and I hear his raspy chuckle vibrate through his throat. Pulling his jacket off, then his shirt off from the hem of the seem. It breaks out kiss, only to be hungrily brought back together, feeling the warmth again.

His warm body pushes up against mine, and his hand slips to my back, unzipping my dress. I slip my arms up and pull the dress down, slipping it off my feet I can feel the cold breeze through my lace. I grab Zayns ass and push his genital up onto mine. He groans in the kiss, biting my lip as he lets go.

"Are you sure you want to do this." He breaths heavily, kissing my neck hungrily with wet traces.

I nod with furrowed eyebrows, and he stops, looking me in the eye he cups my face, and the world seemed to stop.

"It can wait if you want." His whispers echo through the wind, as I'm lost in the trance of his eyes.

Snapping back to reality, I pull him hard onto me again, and he brings his lips back to my mouth. Feeling the bulge in his pants, his arms shake as I run my hand over it.

Getting up, he lays down on his back. I crawl up to him from the end of his feet. Rubbing my hand over his member as it grows larger.

"Fuck." He groans, throwing his head back. I can't help but giggle as he pushes his head pack into the pillow and bucks his hips up.

Undoing his pants slowly, button by button, I pull his pants down to his ankles. He kicks them off then looks up at me with puppy eyes. I can't help but smirk as he ready knows what my plan is.

Crawling up on him, I grind on his member and his veins pop in his neck. His hands grip the blanket so hard his knuckles are white. I put my hands on his chest and kiss the side of his mouth, making him whimper. I never knew I had so much power over a boy.

Slipping my fingers in his boxers, I snap it against his v-line. He looks at my with daring eyes and I bite my lip.