Chapter 53

Sorry for the wait, I'm so confused with the whole new wattpad set up. I just can't figure it out tbh.

**

Amber

Bending down by Zayns waist, I push his legs back. He looks down at me confused.

"What?"

"Move." I tilt my head and give him the 'really' look.

He steps back and folds his fingers together, taking a long sigh. I open the cabinets and rummage through it. Liam has nothing in his house! All I see is windex, pinsole, a few towels... Condoms..

With a hesitant peak I look at the size.
Extra large. I raise my eye brows. Not bad, Payne.

"What?" Zayn snaps, stepping forward.

"Nothing." I sigh and throw them back into the bottom cabinets. I guess I finally decided its time to stop whining. I don't know, something just- clicked. If we are going to fight off Matt and whoever the hell he is with, then we are going to need to make ourselves stronger than ever. No more sitting down and whining and boo-hooing. No, this is the real world. Where shit happens. Now I could just sit here and tell you, about how it will get better. How it's only temporary. Though I have rather different plans in mind. It's not going to get better, because nothing was fucking wrong. Sure, I got kidnapped, sure, we are in a trouble with Matt. But like I said, whining about it? Gets us no where. It's time to stop complaining.

Finally after a few minutes of searching, a grab a white aid box. Standing up from my crouching position, I close the cabinets and open the box.

"What are you doing?" Zayn looks up from the toilet. I guess I never heard him sit down.

"What does it look like." I snap.

He throws his hands in defense, staring at his feet some more with a sly smirk settled on his face.

Grabbing the alcohol, I walk over to him, putting a clean towel under his arm. He takes his lip between his teeth and stares at his arm. I can see the hurt in his eyes.

I take a deep breath. "On three."

He nods and takes a deep breath.

"One-"

With a quick move I dump the bottle on his hands, knuckles and fists. He tries to pull back but I force his arm down while he hisses in pain.

"What happened to three?!?" He looks up with large eyes.

"Two three." I smile at him.

He blinks vigorously, and shakes his head. "Whatever."

"Hold this." He holds the towel from under his arm, while I run back and get gauze.

Rushing back, I take the towel off and start wrapping his fists. See, I'm not a nurse or anything. Matter of fact, I've never done this. I just hope I'm doing it right. He hasn't said much so I guess I'm not directly doing it wrong.

Finishing his wrap with a tuck, I stand up, as he copies my actions. Awkward silence fills the room as I take steps back. Packing the aid kit and shoving it under the sink.

"Thank you." He breaths. Taking slow strides towards me after I stand up.

"No problem." I purse my lips and force a smile.

"As cliché as it sounds," He chuckles "how can I repay you?" He takes his bottom lip in his mouth, now only standing inches away from me.

"It's fine really." I smile and look down at how close we are.

"Let me take you out." He smiles. "Any where you want. Just tell me." I look up into his cheeky smile, with warm golden eyes.

"R-really?" I can't help but smile.

"If I said it, I mean it." He wraps his hands around my waist. Staring directly into my eyes and I smile even bigger, feeling the blushing senses rush through me.

**

Liam

"You can't stay mad forever." Niall chuckles.

"Watch me." I hit the bag with a right hook, then left uppercut.

"Why are you so mad anyway? She's just a girl." He shakes his head and puts his hands on his hips.

Stopping almost too fast, I pause in my position. Biting down, I take a step back and stare at Niall, running my tongue on the inside of my cheek.

With a quick swing, I punch him in the face, knocking him down while holding his cheek with a red face. I'm wearing gloves so it shouldn't hurt that bad.

"Ow, what was that for!" He croaks.

Stepping towards him, I crouch down, making my knees pop. "Just a girl?"

I shake my head. "She's just a girl that you can't touch. She's just a girl that has our asses if she finds out that she could take over if she wants. She's just a girl that could have Matt kill us with a snap of the finger. She's just a fucking girl, that if she wanted to? Could turn us in." I spit through my teeth, inches away from Niall.

I can feel my veins in my neck popping and it's visible in my arms.

"But-"

"Don't ever." I cut him off. "Treat her like that. If she says no. She says, fucking, no." I glare at him, he gulps and nods his head.