Chapter 31

SOOOO LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP FIRST.

Okay so I was reading through my chapters and have noticed that Amber has changed a lot, like, in appearance. First she was pale with dark hair and brown eyes, then she was tan with blue and blonde hair. Honestly,

She is supposed to look like Lily Collins from Stuck In Love.

Look her up!

Sorry for the confusion.

**

Zayn

Why'd I do it. Why'd I fall for it. I shouldn't have. I can't, no, I WONT.

I slam the door behind me and lean my head against it. I'd hate to drag her on, it's the last thing I want to do to her. I don't want to hurt her, that's the thing. I won't hurt her. She doesn't want me, she can't want me. I won't let her I just-

I look down and notice my bulge In my pants still there.

"Shit. What am I going to do about you." I say above a faint whisper, just so nobody can appear. The only thing that comes to mind is too just take a shower or- yeah no. I'll take a cold shower.

I waddle down that hallway. It's such a hard on, her face was just so beautiful. So- so- indescribable. She makes me crumble under her touch, and she knows that now. She knows what she does to me and I don't know about you, but that's not a good thing for me.

I peak around the wall corner into the living room, my bulge pressed against the wall in pain so they can't see my lower portion.

"Hey mates.." I smile and they all turn around, drawing their attention away from Niall.

"Zayn are you alright? Why are you poking your head around the corner?" Liam chuckles, with an adorable crinkled smile. I love my baby brother so much, though he's not that much younger. He's so important to me. And yes, I said baby brother. Meaning all of these shit heads in front of me? They're all mine. My brothers. And I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Y-yeah I'm great but uh, I'm going to take a quick shower.. Amber is in my room so don't like, go kill or or anything okay bye!" I rush off into the dark hallway, but plummet into a hard figure. I flatten my chest against the wall as Roy's figure appears up.

"H-hey mate where have you b-Been?" I spring him a nervous smile. This is really awkward.. My chest against the wall, flattened out.

"I just- um. My mum wanted me.. So I had to leave but I'm back now.." He raises a thumb towards the door down the hallway, then slaps is to his sides.

"Cool cool cool." I say quickly. I mentally curse myself for picking that up from Liam. I'm just now noticing, Zack never came by? And we haven't even been working out.. Well, we will start tomorrow.

"Yeah.." He sighs weirdly and continues walking the opposite way of me. My chest against the wall, I slide to the right until I come across the door frame. I slam my hand on the door and throw myself inside the room. Shutting it behind me. I look down at my crotch.
It's hard with pain.

I grunt and lean off the door, heading into Liam's bedroom bathroom. I lock both doors behind me and strip my clothes.

**

Amber

I sit on his bed, dumbfounded as I stare at the ground twiddling my fingers and squinting once in awhile.

"What did I do wrong?" I whisper to myself. "You're dumb Amber. Stupid, emotional, and dumb." I curse myself and look down at my hands. Suddenly I hear the shower start a few rooms away and it makes me jump from the sudden outburst of water.

I steady my breath and fall back into his bed. It smelt like him. It makes me comfortable, like this is where I want to be the rest of my life. This is what I want to smell the rest of my life. I'm so weird.. I lean onto one side of his pillow and pull his comforter over my head. I'm so tired.. And I'm getting that after hangover. My head hurts horrendously and I can't think straight. I might as well sleep.

"I can do it, leave me." I hear a muffled sound get closer to me. Off footsteps are getting closer, slowly. "Stop I said I can do it."

Niall. His sweet, clear Irish accent fills the halls on the other side of the door. I smile as the door flys open, and in comes Niall on crutches, cuts cleared and leg wrapped. I shoot up off the bed and hurry towards him, pushing my headache away.

"No no, it's fine." He shoots me a smile and scurries me away, hopping along to the bed.

Liam, in the frame of the door, (Barley) because of the darkness, glares at me. Mouth shut and eyes dark. He snaps his head towards Niall and sighs.

"That medicine will make you sleepy, don't push yourself to stay up," Liam turns back to me. "Niall." With that he shuts the door. I roll my eyes and turn back to Niall, sitting on the end of the bed, setting his crutches on the floor.

"What's up Ni?" I smile and sit down on the bed, leaning against the head board..

He turns around with a cheeky smile. "I like that." He blushes and turns back around.

"When I call you Ni?" I giggle.

"Yeah, I guess." He smiles and pushes himself back the the headboard where I am.

He turns his head to me, and I'm staring into his bright blue eyes, face only a little beat up. But he's still.. Cute little Niall. Our gaze holds on. Until something twinkles, and I literally mean twinkles in his eyes.

"I came in here to sleep." He blushes and looks down, breaking our gaze.

"Oh- I'm um- I'm so sorry I didn't.." I jump off the bed, but his hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back down into the bed, falling back into Niall, the perfect position.

"I didn't say I want you to leave." He says in a dark voice.

**

OHHHHH WHATS GOING TO. HAPPEN OMGGG.

So do you ship Namber or Hamber or Zamber.

COMMENT.

{Zayn crushes you in between the wall, your legs straddled on either side of him as he breaths heavily down your neck, making you shutter. "Are you going to press the vote button, babe?" He smirks in a seductive manner.}