Chapter 38

**

Amber

I rummage through his closet for awhile. I have a choice of just wearing his cut off shirt with blue basketball shorts, of course until we go to the store and get clothes, or just wearing what I have now. Actually, I think I'll just wear what I have on. I guess I'll just not go inside the store, I'll have Niall run in there and pick out some stuff. He's pretty good at picking out outfits.

Besides, this is only the gym? With stinky boys. Ew. It's what I love though, I love working out. I have no idea why. It just sets and adrenaline rush through me and, I've been hooked. Besides the point of getting kidnapped, I haven't been on my game lately. I try to work out to not look buff, but to be buff. It was supposed to help me avoid situations like, well this. Being kidnapped. Being able to fight back was my plan. Look how well that turned out.

Fan fucking tabulous.

I throw my hair up into a loose ponytail, and throw on some converse I found in Zayns closet. I'm sure he won't mind right? Ugh, fuck I can smell the stench from here. His closet is bloody disgusting. And oh look! A glass bong in the back of his closet. Now, dot get me wrong, I don't have a problem with weed. It's, it's great actually. I've done it before, but damn. Does Zayn get creepy when he gets high. Hint the moment when Harry brought me back from our drive.

"Amber!" I hear Zayn call from the living room. "Hurry your ass up!"

I giggle and check myself out in the mirror. "Shut the fuck up and get in the car!" I shout back. I hear him chuckle and the door closes, echoing to my room.

I sigh. I guess I'm going to look like a hobo in front of 5 guys. Oh well, none of their opinions matter to me anyway. When did it ever, right? I walk out of the room and down the hall.

I can just picture Zayn, pounding the punching bag. Muscles flexing, sweat dripping down his temple while his hair sticks to the sides of his head. His eyes darken as he focuses on his target, letting his anger and feelings out. His exposed body glistening. Sweat dripping down his abdomen, and running down into his shorts, reaching his underwear where just maybe, judge ever so maybe, reaches his di-

"NOW BAMBY." Zayn burst through the door. I look up and he chuckles, pick in me up bridal style. I noticed I was standing there, staring at the ground, mouth open. I close my mouth and pound his chest while he carries me out.

"I got it okay?! Let me down!" With a shove, he sets me down ever so slowly.

"What were you doing? Imagining me, Zayn Malik fucking you senseless?" He stops walking. Pausing, he steps closer. "Would you like that?" Chills raid my body as his breath tickles my ear. "Because oh fuck Amber, I would." He chuckles and backs up. Leaving me turned on and speechless.

"C'mon, wouldn't want to hold up the boys." He winks and walks out of the living room, and to the car. Like nothing ever happened. That did happen, right? Did it? I'm seriously doubting myself. Right now.

I walk out the door with a sigh. Damn, this is going to be a long day.

**

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. Vote and comment!

Check out my other book babe. ;)