Chapter 36

Comment and vote! (:

**

Amber

"I-I um." I giggle nervously. It's so weird how he just comes up with these random questions in his mind. It's not obvious in my eyes is it?

Do I want to kiss him? I go to open my mouth, but the word die on my lips. I just can't even think of anything. I'm not taken back by the question of his, but by the question of mine. Should I kiss him? Does he mean it? Is he loyal? Well, shit. I'm not even sure myself.

"Amber?" He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me into a close tight hug, our legs tangled together. It's not so much a hug, but a really close cuddle. You couldn't fit paper between us. He rubs his thumb against the back of my neck in circles. "Relax, Bamby." His low voice rumbles through his chest and against mine.

Doing as he says I loosen my muscles. I'm actually completely more comfortable. Not as.. Trapped.

"Now I'm going to repeat This again." He says pulling away. I whimper at the loss of warmth, but still listen as his face is only centimeters from mine. Goosebumps raid my skin. "Do you want me to kiss you."

He repeats his words slowly, as he leans In with lust filled eyes. I do. I do want him to kiss me, and ever so bad do I. I smash my lips against his, and flip over, now straddling him. His hands slowly press against my back, as if the touch would shatter me into pieces. He leans up into the kiss, pushing me back but no, I'm not letting him take charge. I push back hard, letting his head hit the pillow as I slide both hands into his, above his head. I slide my hips up, then back down. His hips buck up and I can hear a faint growl escape his throat.

"Amber." Zayn says breathlessly pulling away. I cup the side of his face and pull him back into another deep kiss. His tongue licks my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I decline, wanting to tease him. He licks my lip again, I barley open my mouth, but enough for him to slide his tongue in. His tongue barges in, exploring every inch, every thing it could.

"Do you understand how bad I wanted you earlier." He growls, pushing me back, to where he's now on top. My head is at the end of his bed and he crawls over me. "You're so innocent." He smirks.

His thumb traces over the hem of my shirt, slightly lifting it. Then pulling back down. Out of a sudden urge I didn't know I had, my hips raise, making contact with Zayns boxers.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Amber. Sucks being teased, yeah?" He twist his head, not bothering to look up. He raises his thumb again around the hem of my shirt, lifting it up even higher, then pulling back down, running his fingers down my side.

"Zayn." I go to grab the band of his boxers, but his larger hand stops me, pinning it over my head. It reminds me of the occurrence at Liam's house with Niall, how he grabbed my hands and told me to shut up. "Hey how's Niall?" It slipped out.

"What?"

"Niall, is he okay?"

"Um, he's fine." He furrows his eyebrows. Leaning in.

His lips make contact with my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I feel his tongue slide down, hitting that spot that Zayn had found when he first kissed my neck in the alley.

"You remembered."

"How could I forget." I feel him smirk against my neck, letting out a throaty chuckle.

"Zayn!" I hear Liam call Zayns name, and he shoots up, letting all grip of me loose. He turns his head,
Trying to listen. "Zayn, open the door!" Suddenly the door handle shakes, and the door rattles.

"You locked the door?" I ask in a whisper.

He gives me a 'Well duh' look then, hops off. "Get in bed! Under the cover now!" He whispers.

"Zayn-"

"Coming Li!" Zayn says, midway to the door. He then stops, as I finally get myself in the right position, completely cover under the blanket. I peep my eye open from pretending to be asleep to look at Zayn. He's staring at his boxers and of course, his boner is raging. "Fuck." He runs to the bed and rips the blanket off. He wraps it around him completely as if he were cold. Now I'm just laying under the sheets, great. Good thing I still have clothes on.

I close my eyes as the door opens. "What." Zayn says in his obvious fake, groggy middle of the night voice.

"You kicked Niall out of your room?" Liam whispers.

"He has a room." I hear shuffling.

"Yeah, upstairs?!" Liam says louder.

"Shh!" I hear says say. "She's sleeping."

"Is she?"

"Yeah, now go on."

"Hold on." He hear footsteps get closer to the bed until I can smell the scent of Liam fill my lungs. "You didn't.."

"No Liam, of course not." I'm a little hurt by his words.

"Oh, it's just that, well, Harry would kill you." I feel a hand slide down my face ever so gently.

"What?" Zayns voice perks up.

"She's like a sister to him. That's what he said."

I blush at his words, because he's right. Harry told me a lot so far. And I've told him a lot. As stupid and ironic as it sounds, were fairly close.

"Oh." I feel the bed dip and Liam's scent leaves.

"Goodnight Zayn." Liam says, closing the door.

I feel Zayns arm wrap around my side, pulling himself behind me in a spoon position. His boner isn't a hard on by my ass, but, it's definitely going to need attention.

"Be right back." He says. The bed raises and he steps into the bathroom.

After about 15 minuets, Zayn steps out. I let out faint snores as I really am almost asleep. The bed dips, and Zayn pulls back into the position, with no boner..

"Night." He says, kissing my temple. I feel him nuzzle his head into the back of my neck and I blush, drifting off into a warm sleep.

**

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW COVER BBY AND VOTE.