Chapter 49

I just want to give a woo hop to the person who actually GUESSED, what was going to happen in this chapter.

I was actually all like, "Damnit." :D

She must know me too well. (;

**

Amber

As my back hits the mattress, Zayn finds his was on top of me, crawling over me with dark eyes and swollen lips. His hands grip the sheets as my arms lazily hang around his neck. He gives me a warming smile while knitting his eyebrows, as if something was on his mind.

"What's wrong?" I ask, taking my hands from around his neck to support me, pushing up, he leans back. Stepping away he turns and starts rubbing the back of his neck and sighs. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I just- I'm not experienced. "Was it me? Did I mess anything up?"

He chuckles and turns on his heels, giving me a pale face. "No, I just, I don't think we are ready."

Now that I start to think about it, he's right. There is so many things that haven't even been answered. All I wanted when this mess started was answers, all I wanted was him to tell me what's going on. And now, I guess I've been avoiding it. These lads have grown on me believe it or not.

I stand up with a sigh, patting down Zayns shirt that fits loosely on me, hoping it would give me a better appearance. I walk forward and take Zayns hand in mine. Dragging him to the bed I sit on the brim, as he copies my actions with a sigh. Zayn looks down and starts playing with his fingers nervously.

"You're right." I say. His head snaps up and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What?"

"You're right." I say ducking my head.

"That's the first." He scoffs and shakes his head, looking down again.

I roll my eyes and turn my body more towards him, fixing the way my posture is set up. I take a deep breath. It's time to talk to him. And I mean actually talk to him.

"So." I pause. I feel my cheeks warm up and my muscles tense, pulling the corners of my cheeks up. "You said you loved me." I gulp.

Zayn nods his head while staring at his hands.

"Did you- I mean, did you mean it?"

"Of course." He looks up with a deep stare. "You think I would lie to you about that? After all, you did make me feel like an idiot." He turns his head away again and I can she his cheeks start to fill with redness. I smile at his cheekiness and look down.

"I didn't mean it." I bite my lip.

"It's whatever." He shrugs and picks at the bed.

I look away and then look down, taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"So, about, this whole kidnaping thing."

"You mean capture." He scoffs. Zayn never really like me saying he kidnapped me.

I roll my eyes and glare at him. He puts his hands up in defense and chuckles. "What about it."

"What's going to happen to me in the end? I mean, what are we going to tell my mom, friends?"

"From what I remember, your mom is a complete bitch and your friends hasn't called your phone not once. None of them."

"How did you know that my mom is a.. Bad person?"

"Remember when you got drunk coming home from Liam's?" He clenches his fist.

I nod my head and give an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"What about my friends?" I furrow my eye brows. He looks up and chuckles.

"I took your phone. It's gone now but, yeah. They never called."

"Great." I nod. Well I've just been impaled in the heart.

"You don't need them anyway. If they treat you like that? Then you're staying with me. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Harry are your friends." He smiles.

"What about you?" I furrow my eyebrows.

He looks up and smiles. "I was hoping we were something more." Cheekily he looks away.

I blush and look down. Of course we aren't 'just friends'. I'm so stupid to think that.

"Yeah." I smile and interlock my two hands together, stretching forward.

"So, you'll stay with us?" He looks back and studies my face, searching for an answer deep beneath his eye. And from his look, I can tell he's wanting a yes.

I nod shyly and blink, looking down to hide my rosy cheeks and stupid grin.

"Great." He smiles and scoots closer to me.

I giggle helplessly and look up. "So about the whole Niall thing. Are you mad at me?"

His expression goes blank and he looks down again. "Nope." He says popping the 'p'.

"Well-"

"Let's not talk about that." He snaps.

"Okay." I say faintly.

"Anything else?"

"Well, one thing. If you don't mind?" I squint my eyes, in a begging yet nervous position. I know he would hate me to bring this up. And I probably shouldn't, but my curiosity got the best of me and I mean, I'm stuck with these idiots until I can find a different plan. It's bound to be asked sometime.

"You never told me what happened to you, when your mom passed." I squeak out in a shy voice, hoping I wouldn't trigger anything.

**

THEY'RE HERE,

THE REAL MOVIE STARS

THE BIGGEST BAND ON THE PLANET.

CAN I JUST SAY WHAT HUGE FANS WE ARE OF YOU GUYS, HUGE.

NIALL LOUIS LIAM HARRY ZACK.

"Bisch wha?" - Zayn.

ELLOOOO. My readers. Greetings young ones. Sorry to ruin the 'moment.'

But uh- yeah hi.

*Waves awkwardly then looks down.*

I just thought to tell you a bit about my self. Not too much though because #wimp

ANYWAY.

I'm 15.

I live in America.

I'm blonde. And 5,6.

I'm not telling you what I ship BC that will piss some of you off but I mean if you guys haven't guessed by the way they act towards each other then... Oh.

I might update again tonight. If I can get my ACTIVE, readers to vote and comment.

C O M M E N T on this chapter if you want another update tonight.

Literally it took almost a week because I couldn't get 15 comments. That's rubbish guys.

Here's to all my ghost readers that NEVER comment or vote.

IM VERY MAD AT YOU AND I DONT HATE YOU BUT YOURE ON MY NO NO LIST.