Chapter 55

Go check out my other book

It's a paranormal Zayn book. Go now. (;

**

Zayn

I can't believe she said yes. I was almost positive she would say no. It was just a last minuet thought. To take her out on a date. Well, technically I've been planning it for weeks, but I just now thought of to ask her.

After pushing me out, I lean against the door. I close my eyes and let out a shaky breath. A smile finds it's way onto my lips as I lean off and start skipping down the hall. In a manly way of course.

"Why so happy?" Louis pops around the corner, drinking a cup of tea most likely. He has a weird obsession with that beverage, and nobody knows why.

"Nothing." I smile and look down. "I just-"

"You just, what?" A smirk finds it's way onto Louis' face as he steps closer. "You didn't do the nasty did you?" He whispers.

"No," I chuckle. "no we didn't. I asked her on a date." I smile at my shoes. "She said yes." I kick the hard wood floors.

"Awhhhh, little Zaynie is in love." He punches my shoulder, making me flinch a bit.

"No no- I, shouldn't you be working out?"

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No, but I mean, you could use it."

"Whatever, shouldn't you be working out? I mean, damn." He winks.

"I have a date." I say proudly with a scoff.

"And I have a unicorn."

"What?"

"Oh I thought we were stating the impossible." He smiles.

"Bastard." I scoff again and walk past him. "Tell the boys I can't work out with them tonight. I have to freshen up for a date."

With a nod, he walks back into the gym, and closes the door behind him. I walk into Liam's room and turn on the shower.

"Big day Zayn." I smile to myself in the mirror. "Don't fuck it up." I chuckle and strip off my clothes, hopping into the shower.

**
Amber

After multiple minutes of blow drying my long brown hair. It finally decided to dry. I dug in the counters and under the sink, and finally found a straightener. I'm actually getting tired of my natural waves. I haven't put heat on my hair for so long, it has to be healthy enough for this.

I straightened it real fast and slipped off my towel. Putting on the lace, I look in the mirror.

It's fits really good to be honest. I look rather sexy. I slip on the little black dress also, it's a snug fit, but it will do. I use the mascara bottle I found next to the straightener, applying just a bit to my lashes.

After perfecting my eyes, I slip on the red pumps. You know what would look good with this? Red lipstick. It will complete the look. I know I'm not good with clothes but, this will have to do.

Applying some red lipstick. I stand up and puff my hair, giving it some volume.

"Wow." I whisper out loud. I look great, and I'm not ashamed to say that. I'm usually rather insecure so. There's not many times that I feel good looking.

I turn to open the door, but it pushes back, making me stumble a bit.

In my way stands Zayn, in a black and white suit, stubble shaved, hair in a cute but messy quiff, his teeth are whiter than ever and he smells like he just came from man town.

"Wow." He whispers, eyeing me up and down. "Y-you look so great." He stutters.

"Not to shabby yourself." I say breathlessly. Okay, this is getting too Disney like. We need to move on.

"Ready?" He says, still eyeing my body.

"Mhm." I take his arm in mine and we make it towards the door down the hall. "So, what about the boys? Do they know what's, you know, going on?"

"Yep." He smirks, with a proud look on his face.

We get to the door and Zayn goes to open it, but the door comes off the hinges.

"Oh." Zayn says staring at the door. I guess he forgot he broke the damn thing when he had an anger attack.

We get outside after he places the door in the doorway. He runs past me and opens the car door.
I bid him a thank you and he hops in the car next to me, closing the door. I can feel the tension between us as he stares at me.

I stare at the dashboard, waiting for him to go, but I keep feeling his stare on me. It's literally burning my head.

"What's the shit on your eyes." He spits.

"Makeup."

"Why are you wearing it."

"Do you not like it?"

"I don't like it on you?"

"So I look bad?"

"No you look great I just- ugh, damn it Zayn." He mutters starting the car.

"Don't worry about it." I smile at him and he let's go of a breath. I wait for him to move out of the drive way, but the car doesn't move. He just sits there, staring at the garage. "What?" I look at him.

"I'm not moving until you put on your seatbelt." He smirks, turning his head to look at me.

I roll my eyes and click on my seat belt. The car rolls out and we start to make it down the road.

"So where are we going? I never told you where I wanted to go."

"Change of plans." He breaths. "I'm taking you where I want to go." He smirks at the road.

"Which is?"

"Eh, it's a surprise." He winks.

This is going to be a long trip.