Chapter 57

I want to give a big shoutout to @hello_beautiful_ I think is her user for that nice comment. It made me smile so much.

Please go comment and check out my other book 'Bad'

It's a paranormal Zayn book!

Also, tweet me #zamber if you ship zamber! My twitter is @zeexyum

**

Amber

The savoring food dissolves in my mouth with every chew. It's actually pretty good. Taking another sip from my wine glass, I spot Zayn staring at me. I look over at him to see him laying on his side, one arm propping him up.

"Finished already?" I send him a warm smile.

"Mhm." He says smirking with a nod, not breaking the eye contact.

"Oh." I smile at stare back at the sea as the candles flicker, making the shadows dance on the tent roof.
The waves slowly crash up against the shore as nature creaks all around us. A gust of wind sends chills throughout my body, and I shiver unexpectedly. Setting the glass down, I rub my arms.

"You cold?" Zayn says warmly. I look over at him still staring.

"Yeah." I breath with a smile.

"C'mere." He waves me over and I scoot closer to him. He grabs my waist and makes me lay down next to him, while he wraps himself around me.

"Much warmer." I giggle.

"Babe I'm hot all around." He chuckles. I can't help but laugh as we lay there.

Out of a spark, I take my arms and put it up his shirt. His abdomen flexes as he breaths out.

"Your arms are a bit cold." He says in a painful manner.

"Sorry." I whisper. "Deal with it."

I wrap my arms under his jacket and shirt, feeling his warm back with my arms and hands as his stomach presses against mine. Our legs tangle as I press my ear to his chest, hearing his raspy breathing.

"I'm soooo comfortable." He chuckles. "Don't tell me we have to leave." His arms wrap around me tighter, pulling me closer than ever to him.

"Wasn't planning on it Malik." I smirk in his shoulder.

He moans, as his body heats up, flexing.

"What was that for?" I laugh pulling back.

"The way you call me Malik." His eyes roll back and eyebrows furrow in a pleasurable manner.

I giggle and burry my head back into his chest. "You're such a tease you know that."

"Oh yeah?" He pulls back, raising his eyebrows.

"Mhm." I smile.

His warm hands grope down my side slowly as a lay on my back, looking at the dark ocean. Zayns fingers trickle to my thighs, tapping right below my dress.

"Not working, Malik." I wink and he blushes, and blinks in a dreamy matter.

His cold fingers glide up my dress, causing me to stiffen a bit. His thumb snaps my lace underwear against my stomach. His other hand skillfully caresses the side of my face, forcing me to look at him.

"Bout' now?" His eyes darken as his breath runs down my neck.