Chapter 34

Please pay attention to the POV switches! (: :*

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IVE BEEN.. Down lately. And I didn't feel like giving you guys another shitty chapter.

**

Liam

After I sent Niall off to bed, I decided to get something to eat. Walking slowly down the hallway, I drag my feet.

"We can't tell him yet." Hear Louis' voice whisper. I decided not to intrude, but to just slide up against the wall, and peak my head around the corner.

"Why?" Harry whispers back, twiddling both fingers. He look extremely nervous, but the question is, what for? He hasn't done, that much wrong. Sure, yeah, he used to sell girls to spare us time but hey! That's in the past.

"You know why, Harold. He won't except it. Matter of fact, he won't allow it. You know Zayn." Louis grunts back, leaning up to the end of the couch. Harry looks down at his feet.

"But I love her." He says with a raspy voice. Surely he doesn't mean Amber, does he? He doesn't like her. He doesn't even know her! She's just a peasant we snatched up off of the streets. He really shouldn't develop feelings for her or any girl we take. Because he knows how it ends.

"Well mates." Roy sighs and leans off the couch. "I think you should give it a try and tell Zayn. Just fess up to him. I know him the best, I'm sure he won't care." Roy grabs his coat. "Other than that, I'm off to my mums for late dinner. Bye guys." He kisses Harrys head, then walks out of the front door, slamming it shut leaving the house with and empty echo.

He doesn't know Zayn better than anyone here? I do? I know Zayn. Zayn is MY, mate. He came to me. They know nothing. They aren't best friends, Zayn and I are. I think best friends are the ones who've been through what you've been through. They understand where you're coming from & where you're going. It's always a challenge to stick by a friend who's making choices we don't agree with & are sometimes even dangerous, but it's at these times that are best friends need us the most. And that's how me and Zayn are. It just pisses me off when people say my best friend is their best friend.

**

Harry

"Hey mates!" Liam comes out from around the corner quite quick. Damn, I hope he didn't hear me. He would never believe me.

"Hey." I look up and smile at him. He plops down on the couch with me, causing it to dip.

"What's up?" He smiles rather big. That's awfully weird, he went in the room angry, and he comes out happy. Surely Amber didn't- No. She wouldn't.

I turn my attention towards Louis. Who is studying Liam. See, that's one thing I like about Louis. He knows what you're up to when you don't even have to say shit. And maybe that's why we are so close, him and me. He's like our mom, he knows when something is wrong and he's always there to help it. Louis might be the quiet, book reader one of the group. But he's the most sensible, and I truly admire that.

"Hmm." Louis bites his lip. "Just talking."

"About what?" Liam leans back into the couch, throwing his arms over the back of It and folding his leg over the other.

Louis sighs and leans back into the other couch, playing with his bottom lip. He's getting agitated.

"Stuff." He mumbles, glaring at Liam.

**

Louis

"What kind of-"

"What do you know, Liam?" I push my self off of the couch, taking in a deep breath. Anger fills my chest. Why is he acting weird? What does he know? What is he hiding? I step forward and Liam clears his throat, looking down at the ground.

"What?" He looks up with big brown eyes. I hate it when he acts like this! When he acts like he doesn't know what I said.

"You fucking heard me." I step forward again, towering over Liam. Yes, this may come off as rude. But Liam knows better than to hide secrets. How ironic I sound.

"Louis-" Harry lays a hand on my arm.

"No!" I push his hand off my arm. Fuming with anger. "What do you know that we don't!?" I'm now yelling at Liam. Everything has been setting me off lately, and I'm at the point of breaking. I hate feeling like the least of this group. I hate feeling left out and just like the lost puppy in the back of the pack of dogs. I'm always excluded, and it's about damn time I'm included.

Liam sits there, playing with his bottom lip. "What, do, you-"

"You tell me." He spat with a deep voice, now towering over me. He takes a step towards me, making me step back. "You tell me who Harry is in love with. You tell me what you guys are hiding. You tell me what you guys were talking about." His voice gets louder with every step he takes.

"Tell you what, Liam?" Niall hops out from around the corner. Great.