Chapter 45

HEY YOU, so I'm so sorry I had took so long.

My brother decided it would be funny to hide my charger, he's 17. -_-

ANYWAY, this will not be the only chapter of the night. I will be updating tons more.

Like maybe 3-4 or more. I'm just so happy with you guys.

And obviously as you know, or, if you've figured it out yet, this will be a book containing 70-80 or more chapters. Because there's a lot of detail and I don't know.

~~~~~~~~READ ~~~~~~~

Anyway, Im going to start a question of the chapter.

QOTC: What do you ship, as a romance.

#Zamber
#Namber
#Hamber
#Mamber (Matt and Amber)

COMMENT ON ONE OF THOSE. I'll be mentioning the people who tweeted me #Zamber in the next chapter!

Amber

As I stare up at the celling, I can't help but wonder. Did Zayn really mean it? That he loved me? Maybe it was a brotherly love. Wait no, because he was telling me all these things and how he could never hurt me. He has my feelings all wrapped around his finger. And by any moment, he decides now to let them snap.

Maybe I should go get him, though I'm sure Liam already went to talk to him, I want this to be a 1 on 1 face to face chat. There is so much we need to cover, so much that I've honestly just gave up on.
Like for example, why hasn't my family sent out a search? I haven't seen me on the television anywhere, and it kind of disappoints me. My mother has never really tried to make a good impression on me. She's real strict, but to her? I'm nothing but a teenage dirtbag. Just a piece of gum on the bottom of a shoe.

It doesn't bother me though, I've grown up with it.

I push myself off the bed and pat Zayns rather, large shirt down. Just getting off any rubble that has got on it. I sigh. I'm going to have to do this sometime, so why not now?

I step out of the room and make my way to Liam's room, at least that's where Liam said Zayn was. Just as I started walking down the hall, a hand touches my shoulder.

**

Liam

"Please Liam." Zayn begged, looking up at me with eyes he knows I can't resist. "Please just go talk to her, I'm so scared she doesn't want to see me." He leans up off the bed, staring at me while I play with the pillow.

I sigh. "What's in it for me?"

"Liiiaaammmmmm, c'mon." Zayn whines, throwing his hands against the bed as a 4 year old would do. He's such a baby when it comes to relationships. Sure, he looks like a badass with his tattoos and almost jet black hair, and leather jackets. Though nobody knows the real Zayn, he's like, really sensitive on the inside. And I think with the way he grew up, the way he was treated, they forced him to be how he is. All mean, and what not.

"Fine." I huff and push myself off the bed. I head for the door, but stop in my tracks as I hear voices on the other side.

**

VOTEEEE.