Chapter 26

Liam

"They've been gone for too long." I grunt to Harry, sitting next to me texting someone. My leg is bouncing, but that's to control my eagerness to get up and walk out the door.

They've been gone for an hour or two now, leaving Harry and I to eat, play video games, and now nothing. Theres definitely something wrong. I don't know if it's just a gut feeling, or that I'm doubting Zayn. But Zayn would have texted me that he's okay by now.
When one of the guys are out, we demand one another to text each other at least every 30 minuets. Just to make sure that we are all okay. Well, only when we know there are other gangs around. Usually we are always okay, but, I'm almost positive Zayn and Amber are not. I just- I. I don't even know. Nialls gone, Zayns gone, and even Amber is gone. I feel empty, this house isn't even cozy without Zayn here at the least.

"Well they are, out looking around. They won't automatically find him. You know how Niall is." Harry shakes his head, then looks at his phone once again.

"Zayn hasn't texted me."

"It's not like you guys are dating."

"I'm leaving to find them. Something is wrong Harry, and you know it."

"Stop being such a parent Liam. They aren't your kids. You need to let them breath okay?"

"But-"

"No buts!" Harry locks his phone and leans forward, sighing. "Let me call Zayn. And if he doesn't answer or text back within the next 10 minuets, then we will go looking for them, okay?"

"Alright." I grunt. Maybe he's right. Maybe I am acting a little up-tight. I just don't want to find out that Zayn, Amber, and Niall end up dead on the side of a road somewhere. I don't know what I would do with myself. I wouldn't be able to eat, drink, or sleep without Zayn. Not to mention Niall either. They are my best friends, my brothers, my family.

"Hello?" Harrys voice snaps me out of my thoughts, as he presses his phone to his cheek. I turn around and listen closely leaning on a wall. "H-hello?" He repeats. "Zayn....Zayn I can't hear you." He stands up and walks towards the door where I am. He gives me a worried look then back to the ground. Something twist In my stomach and I bite my lip. I'm so ready to walk out of the door. I know I'm not Zayn or Nialls dad, but I'm eager to discipline each one of them for putting not only their life but Ambers life in danger too.

He walks closer to the door, his hand on the handle. Usually that's where we have the best connection in the house. Mostly because it's closer to the city. We only live out by the forest because none of Zayns fans know exactly where he lives. This is our only getaway. It's sort of like our escape from the fame world. Sure, Zayn is the millionaire of the group, but he doesn't use his money like that. If one of the lads want new jeans, we have to wear out the ones as have first. And we all really split the money. Zayn doesn't get his whole millions. Most of it is in a bank over in America.

"Liam I can't hear Zayn. He picked up but I can't hear him." Harry starts to sound panicked, tapping his foot.

"That's a sign we should go." I get up from the couch and grab my keys, forcefully pulling Harry along.

**

Amber

"Mmm." I mumble. My vision is hazy, and I can't see much.

"Amber." A voice echoes.

"Z-Zayn. Where are you." I try to reach out, but I can't, a force is stopping me.

"Amber be quiet."

"Ouch fuck." My head starts to pound as Zayns voice echoes through my head. As cliché as it sounds, the room is spinning. And there is not much I can make out. I see a dark figure. Turning my head to the right, I see another dark figure. One I can make out. That's Zayn. A smile creeps upon my face. I just feel safe with Zayn around. Sure he's a dick but, I don't know. He seems nice when you really know him.

"Zayn." I say warmly. "Where are we." My heads spinning.

"You're in my- well. I can't tell you now can I." A different voice chuckles through the room. I close my eyes. Pulling it back to pitch black, then open them. I do that until my vision is clear. It's slowly coming together, I see bodies. Not able to make them out, but they are definitely male. There's a few, three I think?

I gulp then look down, I'm in a chair. And a rope is around my stomach, leading back to my hands.

"Amber stay calm." Zayns voice whispers to the right of me.

"Shut her vision." The voice says in a demanding tone. Almost deep and raspy. I find it very familiar, but I can't seem to recall.

I feel a cloth around my head. And my vision is back to black.

"Remember me?" The voice says closer now. I can almost feel his breath on my face.

"Um-" I stutter. Who is this guy? And what does he want? Remember me? Of course not you little shit. Ugh, what is this, like the third time, fourth time I've been kidnaped? I'm not even sure if I should be scared or not. Hell, I'm not even sure if I've been kidnapped but seriously, I've been in this position before.

A hand touches my arm, sending tingly pain through my body. "Remember me?" The person repeats again. "Slut?" His voice whispers in my ear and I feel a sense of familiarity shoot to my mind. My head starts to pound but I close it out. That's not what I have to focus on right now.

"I can't remember you if I can't see you." Who does this guy think he is, and what the actual fuck does he want from me?

I feel a solid slap across my face and my head turns to the right, the stinging appears and water starts forming in my eyes, leaving me to surprise.

"STOP!" I hear Zayns loud voice echo through the room, making my ears ring.

"Shut the hell up." The raspy voice snaps.

"No please, please just take me not her." I can hear him almost, crying?

"Zayn-" I grit through my teeth, applying for him to shut up.

"Amber," He snaps back. "Matt you don't have to do this. We can pay you, how much do you want? One hundred thousand? Two hundred?-". A thump echoes through the room, and I start to hear grunts.

"I don't want your filthy money peasant. I wanted Amber. I needed Amber, and you failed."

I swear my blood freezes, and I instantly feel like I'm going to puke. Matt? How could I be as to so stupid to not know that Matt is the one who is doing this. My breath goes un-even and a thought comes to my mind. A thought that I knew would pull us out of this mess.

"Matt baby." I grumble. Surely he would fall for this. They always do in movies, yes yes I know. This isn't a movie, but it's worth a try.

"Amber?" I hear his voice come close to my ear.

"Matt I miss you. I miss you so much please untie my eyes so I can see you." I wine, almost perfecting a cry.

"But-"

"I've missed you so much. I miss your perfect hands roaming my slim body." I moan. "I miss playing with your hair, and us playing together. And most importantly, I miss your long, thick-" I can hear a breath hitch from the right of me.

"Untie her." I hear him grunt in front of me, feet shuffling. A smirk plays across my face, but I cancel it, as he might realize.

Rough hands start to pull at my hands, and I feel the burning rope loosen, soon dropping. A tug at my hair shot pain through my skull.

"Don't pull her hair, just untie the blindfold damn it!" Matt urges.

The blindfold drops and I'm now standing up, face to face with the one person I'd hope to never see again. My stomach turns and I press my lips against hip, moving them in sync and moaning on his as a pull on his hair, earning a moan from him. I back up, pulling him with me until I'm at the back of Zayns chair. Zayn soon realizes what I'm doing and his tied up hand grabs my ass, finding the pocket knife I stole from the counter before we left.

**

Authors note:

1.2 k Reads. Damn I love you guys, you're the best. Please comment what you thought of this chapter and I'm so sorry for making you wait forever for the update. I've been so busy with school and it homework and what not. Comment and vote please!! <3