Chapter 62

Holy balls. You guys actually got me PAST, 40.1k in one night. Wow. The power of #Zamber shippers. Hahah. It's 2 in the morning and I'm updating for you babes.

I love you my little kidnappers!

**

Amber

I step back as they all come to the door.

"Who are you?" The curly haired one giggles.

"A-Amber." I smile with a giggle.

"Why are you stuttering? Why is she stuttering?" He turns and whispers to his friends. They shrug and turn back to me.

"What do you want?" The Asian looking one smiles. It's clear that they are Australian. And it's also clear that they are creepy as hell.

"Um." I scratch my neck. "I need a place to stay for an hour or so." I frown looking down, thinking about Zayn. I really hope he doesn't get hurt. Images rave through my head. Him getting beat to death, him getting shot, I shake my head and look back up. This is overwhelming. I can't think like this.

"Uhhh." They all say in sync. "Come in silly!" The one with the green hair grabs my wrist and I stumble in. It's actually quite cozy in here. All small and what not, compared to Zayns house. Or "The Man Cave" as Harry likes to call it.

I sit over on a leather couch and they all stare at me. "What?" I say.

"Why do you have sex hair?" The curly haired one giggles.

"I-I don't I was in the woods and- ugh."

They all laugh and I sink in the sofa. God this is embarrassing. These boys seem to be straight up. Embarrassing or not.

"Well I'm Calum." The Asian one said. "And this is Mikey, Ashton, and Luke." He points to the green haired, the Curley haired, and, the quiet one?

"Hi." I wave awkwardly.

"Remind your name again?" Ashton steps forward.

"Amber." I say clearly this time, adjusting myself on the sofa. I look down as Ashton gasps.

"That's Zayns birdie!"

I shoot my eyes to them. What? How? Who- what the fuck I just- does the whole world know?!

"How did you-"

"I'm friends with Niall. The rest I hate." Ashton chuckles and they all agree.

"That explains a portion but-"

"You're also in the paper!"

I furrow my eye brows. You have got to be kidding me.

Calum grabs the paper and throws it at me, hitting my face I grab my eye. "Fuck!" I bench over in pain.

"I'm so sorry!" Calum runs over. "Fuck Zayn is going to kill me."

"It's fine, I'm fine." I say holding my eye. I grab news paper and search.

"Has Zayn Malik found a new girl? Or is this one just another hit and quit!

Super star millionaire Zayn Malik has been spotted with a new girl sitting on his lap in his car! Where were they going? Where were they leaving! Oh the wonders!"

Lyes there is a picture of me sitting on Zayns lap from when I saved his arse from Matt at the ware house.

I look up and my jaw drops. Oh shit.

Hearing a twig break out side, we all look to the window. Rushing to blow out all the candles. The boys jump on the couches and pretend to be asleep.

Ashton grabs the news paper and throws it in the fire, as he grips my arm, throwing me in a closet. I go to speak but he shushes me with his finger.

"Matt is here." He whispers, sliding the door closed.