Hello but goodbye.

Okay so a lot of you guys are upset because this book ended so quickly, don't be! Never fear, the new book is near. (;

No seriously, I'm starting it tonight. Which when I finish that book I'll come back and read this and cry because fetus oml.

*Send in your edits or personally made trailers of Taken, I would cry. So fucking hard*

I seriously want to thank each and every one of you, I read every comment, look at every vote and read every message, I promise you. Sometimes it's hard to get to some of you but if you really want my attention spam me non-stop, I won't get mad.

I never expected my book to get this big, I had a thought and wrote a story and here I am. I'm already almost at 200k and it's only been about 7-8 months. Probably not even that long. I know 200k isn't a lot compared to 200m, but I take what I can get. I love it when you guys beg me to update (no sexual title intended) but it seriously let's me know that you guys like my story and my ideas, I love it so much.

Yes, there is a LOT, of editing to do in the story and it will take a few months. I know I already have 3 stories going and people are impatient, however, my Taken series became a lot bigger than I had planned, so I'll update frequently, but not as much. I'll try to update 1 book every night. As you know, I'm starting 'Tempted' back up, which is a Harry Styles fanfic. xx

I have to come to an end here soon I know I'm sorry. However I need to tell you that I am American, some of you are from England, etc. Our time zones are very different so I'll try and cope with that.

I love you all so much. Don't be sad, I'm starting the second book Tonight, thank you so much everybody, I love you, so, so much.

Goodbye. xx